:CHAPTER 7:

-Tayton-

The doctor walked over to us and she put a smile on her face at the last minute, I actually got worried.

I don't know why but I care for Sofia, and I haven't even met her sister until this night but I felt the need to help because I did not want Sofia to deal with this alone.

I have dealt with this a lot of times. My brother Stephan used to be really suicidal and so he would take a lot of medication from who knows where and I would always walk into his room with him passed out on the floor with throw up all over himself.

Luckily I could drive at the time so I would get him in my car and go to the hospital. Of course it hurt me that's my own blood but I kinda got used to it and he couldn't go to rehab because he is the leader of our damn mafia. Well we both are but he's the brute so I couldn't do it by myself and we were both younger and he's older so I couldn't have him go anywhere.

I definitely did scold him though that's for damn sure.

The doctor went up to Sofia "are you her legal guardian?"

"Yes, is Emmy okay?" She asks very shaky.

I put a comforting hand on her back to make sure she doesn't break down in front of the doctor. The tension in her back immediately smoothed out from my touch.

"Emmy should be fine she's sleeping right now. She got drugged with ecstasy." The doctor tells Sofia making Her tear up again.

"Do you know maybe how she was drugged?" The doctor says in a calmly manner.

"Uh I- I don't know I think it might have been put in her drink or something, we were at whisper." Sofia says with shaky hands and breath.

"Okay well if you would like to go visit her now you can." The doctor told us with a warm smile.

Me and Sofia walk into Emmy's room too see her sleeping. Sofia walks over to her bed and sits next to her and holds her hand.

"You don't have to uh- stay if you don't want you can go if you need too." She says with sniffles interrupting her.

"No it's fine amore I can stay I don't have much to do today it's one of my free days and I don't want to leave you alone right now." I say.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After a while Emmy woke up and she was very excited to wake up to her sister next to her. After Sofia and Emmy broke there hug Emmy looked back at me sitting in one of the visitor chairs.

"Uh sis who is that?" Emmy asks sofia with a wide smile.

"Uh that's tayton Russle he saved your life and-" she starts whispering in Emmy's ear making a smirk spread on my face knowing she's telling her sister about what happened in the bathroom earlier.

Speaking of I haven't been able to get that out of my mind. They way her body reacted to mine. The way her eyes rolled back into her head as I curled my fingers.

She was so fucking sexy in that dress.

Pushing the thoughts in the back of my head I stand up and walk over too Emmy.