:CHAPTER 8:

-Sofia-

The week went by very slowly it was just baking and then going home and hanging out with my sister.

On Tuesday I got my car cleaned out and fixed up, I don't have a right window but it's fine I can drive now though which is a plus.

On Wednesday me and Em got some snacks and had a Harry Potter marathon which was really fun. I was able to get that day off and spend some extra time together so we did.

Flashback

"DUDE NO! RON IS SO HOT!" Emmy yells at me waving her hands around.

"NOO ITS DRACO!" I yell back.

"Dude ew no he's fucking rude and that makes him ugly." Emmy says. I can see we're she's coming from but he is just sooo hot.

"No. Ron is ugly he just doesn't have any good looks at all." I say with discuss laced in my mouth.

Flashback ends

It is now Thursday night and me and my sister are just chilling in the living room watching some random movie while we are on our phones.

It's about 10 at night and I had a good idea.

"Hey em wanna help me pick out my dress for my date tomorrow?" I say as I nudge her shoulder getting her attention.

"FUCK YEA! Are you going with taytoooon?" She asks me while she wiggles her eyebrows and shoulders at me.

"Ew stop it and yes." I say as Emmy squeals from the answer I gave her.

"OKAY WELL, GET UP!" She yells at me while pulling me off the couch.

"Okay okay fiiinne." I follow her too my room and I just sit on my bed as Emmy dives into my closet.

"Ooou this one, or maybe this one, OH i like this one!" She say pulling out 5 dresses and putting them next to me.

My eyes widen at the style of all of them some I haven't even wore before. The first one she pulled was a sparkly blue really short dress that has an open back with cross over straps. The second one had the same style but it was red and has a deep v-line. The third one was a long purple one that hugged my curves wonderfully. The fourth one was a black silky shorter dress and then she pulled out my favorite one, an emerald dress that was knee length and a cross over top with a hole under my boobs showing off my under boob.

Something like this ^^ but emerald green

"You should really try on the green one it looks hot." Emmy says throwing that one at me.