Chapter 2

"Hey! I did my best with this." Sapnap complains. Dream and George did end up ordering pizza, while Sapnap stormed to his room.
"Jeez. It's not our fault he can't cook." George muttered, hearing the door slam upstairs. Dream snickered at the rage of his friend. It happened more often then not that he ended up ordering pizza because of Sapnap's food.
"I once got food poisoning from it, don't trust it that much since then." George laughed and took a bite of his pizza.

"You were hungry I suppose?" Dream looks at his friend in surprise at the Brit finishes his last slice of pizza. Dream is only halfway with his. In between bites of food George mutters something, looking a little embarrassed of his eating manners. But he was hungry, He hadn't eaten proper food since his flight left.
"Excuse me? I didn't get that." George quickly swallowed what he had in his mouth and repeated his sentence.
"I haven't eaten since I left the U.K." Dream just nods and continues eating.

When they finish the food they go up to Georges room so Dream can show how to start up his PC, seeing it was a different model from what George usually uses.
Right as they start walking up the stairs Sapnap comes out of his room.
"Did you enjoy your pizza?" He questions, still looking annoyed but somewhat pale in the face. Dream raises an eyebrow and looks over his friend. "Are you ok Sap? You look a little green in the face." He states, concern crossing his face.
"I'm fine." Sapnap lies, not wanting to give the other two the pleasures of knowing he felt sick because of his own food.

With the answer of 'I'm fine' Dream shrugs and opens the door to Georges room.
"What do you think if wrong with him?" Dream shrugs his shoulders again and sits down at the desk. He already figured that the food would be as bad as last time but didn't want to admit to it.
"Probably the food." They both hear Sapnap storming down the stairs towards the bathroom. "It's the food." Dream now confirms. George can't help but laugh at it.
They don't hear more from Sapnap for a few minutes, not until he comes storming back up the stairs with the same speed he went down with.
"How has he not fallen down the stairs yet?" He questions jokingly. Dream, with a completely serious face, says, "Oh he has. he just didn't care." Before turning on the computer.

After showing how to start everything up, he opens up Twitch to log in on Georges account.
"I think I can do that myself." George states. Dream shrugs his shoulders and gets out of the desk chair, now sitting down on the bed. George gets up and sits himself down on the chair.
Logging in on all his accounts was pretty easy and before George could even do anything Dream asked him to start streaming, before quickly going to his room to grab his mask. George hesitated for a moment, contemplating whether how he was supposed to explain things to his chat.

When Dream returned George finally made the decision to just play it off as a temporary visit, which it might be, George wasn't sure yet.
He starts up stream. With Dream casually sitting in the background scrolling on his phone when the Twitch notification pops up at the top of his screen.
George sighs to calm himself and starts talking, ignoring any remarks of Dream sitting in the background. These remarks included donations and comments, and just the fact Dream was still scrolling through twitter, not even making any sound. That is until Patches jumps up on the bed. George hadn't even noticed the cat up until then.
"Dream, can you get Patches away real quick." Dream finally looked up at the brunette and just nodded, grabbed the cat, and left the room. He shut the door behind him.

"I suppose you're all wondering if I'm actually in Florida, and as you might see from the different background, I am. I'm with Dream and Sapnap. I don't know for how long I'm staying but it'll probably be a while." Dream returns and hears George finally explaining.
"I still wanna know how long exactly." He groans, somewhat annoyed.
At this point the comments were going crazy, most of them spamming things like, 'DNF', 'DreamNotFound confirmed?', 'Took you long enough', and more shit like that. Dream took one look at the comments and started laughing.
"They're not wrong, it did take you long enough to come here." George just rolled his eyes and started reading up donations.
"'DreamNotFound confirmed?' No." Dream suddenly stopped laughing and just looked at George. "Not?" George turned around, ears reddening just so slightly. "No!" Chat started going crazy again and George decided to end stream at that.

They went back downstairs and George picked up Patches, who was licking off one of the two abandoned plates with Sapnap's food.
"Careful, you might get food poisoning." He giggles. Dream picked up the two plates and brought them to the kitchen.
"Want something to drink?" He questions, George doesn't react. "George!" Still no reaction whatsoever. He called a few more times before finally getting a reaction, which was George yelling at him to be more quiet.
"And no I don't need anything to drink. I'm going to take a shower and go back to bed." Before Dream can say more George is gone, back up the stairs.

{A-N: This is probably gonna be one of the last chapters before the smut begins, if you don't like this kind of content please make your way to the door and leave because most of this story will be smut. I will give warnings before more heavy smut but not always so be aware of that.}