Chapter 6

{SMUT WARNING for this chapter}

"You have 20 minutes, that should be enough." Karl smiles.
Sapnap grinned and patted his friends shoulder. George was silent as he got up.
"Where are you going?" Dream questioned, his mind still in a daze at the realization him and George would be having sex.
"Well we're not doing it here are we?" George groaned, not even bothering to look back he went into his room. Dream grinned and followed the Brit to the other room.

"Don't look so smug, this is a one time thing because y'all forced me to play." George turns around. Dream was already unbuttoning his blouse.
"I'm not that bad am I?" Dream laughs. "Shut it."
Dream's smile faded slightly as George took the covers off his bed to make sure they wouldn't get filthy.
He saw George bend over to reach the far and of the bed and couldn't help but wrap his arms around George's body. Dream was getting quite impatient with how slow George was moving. The Brit yelped slightly, feeling something hard press against his ass. His ears reddened.

"I've been waiting for this day for quite some time George.." Dream whispered in his ear as he slowly turned them around, him now being at the foot of the bed, George leaning against him. "If you want me to stop at any time just tell me. 'kay?" George nodded silently. Dream leaned onto the bed and easily had George on his lap.
"Good." Without wasting another second he started kissing along the brunette's neck.
"Dream.." George muttered, he was getting hard as well, feeling as if his jeans were suffocating him at this point.

Dream was still wearing his unbuttoned blouse and baggy sweatpants. George on the other hand was wearing a hoodie and tight jeans, which were now feeling even tighter.
"Hm? What do you need George?" Dream hummed, still kissing along Georges neck. George hadn't even thought of what he wanted to say, but he needed someone to touch him. And that someone in this case, was either Dream, or himself.
"Please.." Was all George managed to say before his voice gave in to a short whimper. "Please what? I need you to talk to me love."
'Love' George liked it, he whimpered at the nickname.
"Please touch me Dream.. I need it so bad." Dream didn't hesitate to set George down next to him and help take off the jeans. Before he could proceed with taking off the Brit's boxers George pulled up his head and kissed him, erasing all jealousy he had earlier with Sapnap, all that was in his mind now, was George. And George was planning to keep it this way.
Without even pulling out of the kiss Dream gently slipped his hand into George's boxers, rubbing him just a gently.

George moaned softly into the kiss, giving Dream the opportunity to slip his tongue into his mouth. George allowed him to do so and allowed Dream to explore every corner of his mouth. They pulled away to catch their breath but Dream kept rubbing George gently.
"F-fuck.." George moaned, his breathing getting heavier. "Please Dream.." Dream looked up from what he was doing.
"Please what?" He questioned once again. George looked away, trying to hide his embarrassment, whimpering once again when Dream started stroking his cock faster. "P-please f-fuck me already.." He pleaded, giving into everything he had been going against for weeks.
He wanted Dream, and he hated the fact.

"That's all I needed to hear love." Dream whispered as he pulled down his sweatpants and boxers. He pushed George down gently and slipped down the Brit's boxers.
George was still wearing his hoodie, but at the moment, neither of them cared. George grabbed something from the nightstand, Dream immediately recognized it as lube. He took it and put some over his fingers, then over his cock. Without a warning he shoved two fingers into Georges hole, making the brunette gasp slightly. Dream waited patiently for any sign from George.
When the Brit nodded slowly Dream started slowly fingering the smaller man.
George moaned loudly as Dream hit his prostate.
"You look so pretty moaning for me George." Dream groaned, he didn't want to wait any longer.
Dream pulled his fingers out of George with an oddly satisfying *plop*. and lined up his cock with Georges hole.

"Are you ready?" Dream asked, just to make sure. "J-just put it in already- fuck-" Without any more hesitations Dream did exactly that, George gasped slightly as Dream's tip entered him.
Georges breath hitched as Dream slowly pushed himself deeper into him.
"F-fuck you're so tight-" He mutters, kissing the brunette sloppily.

Dream thrusted back and forth, Georges moans and whines feeling like music in his ears. "F-faster- please Dream- A-ah~" Instead of doing as he was asked Dream slowed to a more even pace. George whined loudly, almost begging him to speed up again. Almost.
George was so close to coming, he was pleading for Dream to speed up. He wanted to cum so bad. but before George knew it Dream had completely stopped moving. He looked up confused,
"W-what are you-"

Before anything else could happen they both heard Karl call them from downstair, the twenty minutes were over. Dream's gaze turned somewhat disappointed.
He pulled out and helped George get dressed, now in a looser pair of cargo pants and a clean shirt obviously not his size.
George sat up with the same disappointment in his eyes as Dream. He wouldn't admit it out loud but fuck did George feel good.
"I gave you one of my shirts." Dream states, buttoning his blouse back up and quickly putting back on his sweatpants.
"Let's go back to the two morons." George mutters, but when he stands up his knees buckle and he has to hold onto Dream to steady himself. Dream chuckled softly and kissed the Brit once more before leaving as George managed to steady himself without Dream's help.

The moment they entered the living room Karl began snickering.
"I despise all of you." George sits down on the floor and leans onto the table. Sapnap didn't say anything as Dream also sat down.
"We didn't continue, spinning the bottle with only two people sounded boring." Karl states. Sapnap glares at him.
Sapnap had tried convincing Karl to just keep playing, Karl having a kiss tab.
"So who's turn is it now?" Everyone looked at Sapnap. Who just shrugs and shows his tab to the other two. It was a hug. Still not saying anything he spun the bottle. It landed on Dream.