Chapter 5

Needless to say, Dream wasn't happy. he looked at the bottle, then at his best friend, who looked back at him somewhat clueless. Sapnap looked at the bottle. and just then it settled in his head.
"Wait does that one count for the both of us then?" He questioned, looking at Karl. Sapnap was obviously trying to avoid Dream's glare, looking at anyone but him.

"I guess." Karl shrugged, he was oblivious to Dream's annoyance. And George? George was silent. He glanced at Dream every one in a while, he wasn't surprised of the rage in his eyes. He somehow found it amusing.
"Guess I don't have a choice do I?" He asks, Sapnap shrugs and moves towards George.
Dream wanted to protest, but knew it would make him look like a fool, so he silently stared daggers at the ravenette.

George doesn't flinch and just to annoy Dream even more he slightly pulls Sapnap down to his height.
As their lips connect Sapnap looks at Dream and smirks.
"Ok that's enough." Dream groaned. To his annoyance George seemed to enjoy it more then he expected. Sapnap didn't drop his smirk as he moves back to his own seat.
"Jealous much." Karl whispers to him, and Sapnap nods in agreement.

George smiles as an idea comes into his mind.
"What's wrong Dream? I thought it was just a harmless game?" Dream looked at him, still anger showing in his eyes.
"It is. now carry on with it." Karl looked at him blankly, still not understanding why he sounds angry. to him it is actually a harmless game.

"Well, seeing Sapnap and George both did their thing, its your turn to spin the bottle." Karl states. Dream groans something incoherent but spins the plastic bottle.
It spins for a while before slowing and stopping at Karl. Which to him of course wasn't a big deal.

To Sapnap it was. But then again he did just kiss the guy his best friend had been flirting with for years.
"Well that'll count for the both of us." Karl states as Dream gets up and hugs the obviously smaller man. And as he did so. Dream smiled, he smiled at Sapnap, with the same smile Sap had given him earlier.
The 'I'm taking your man' smile.
Sapnap didn't react... Well he tried not to. It isn't as bad as kissing him, Sap thought.

After Dream sat back down on the couch they all put the tabs back in the bag and Karl shakes it around for a bit.
"Another round?" He asks, smiling as brightly as always. Sapnap immediately agreed. Dream just shrugged. And like before, out of peer pressure, George did too.

This time they all pulled a tab and showed it one by one. Karl went around the circle with the bag and let everyone grab blindly.
"Dream goes first this time." Karl states when all of them have a tab. Not knowing who has which one, Dream spins the bottle.

Once again it lands on Karl. And Sapnap is just hoping it's not a fuck tab.
"Which one do you have?" He asks, when Dream to his.. fear? Get's up and leaves the room.
"A kiss, I'm just getting myself a drink first." Dream smiles and Sapnap throws the bottle at his head.

When Dream comes back all three others are now sitting on the floor surrounding the table.
"Did I miss something?" Sapnap shrugs, trying to ignore the fact his best friend is about to kiss his crush.
"Not really, George just figured it would be easier if we were all sitting at the same level and not having Sapnap sit in front of me, seems a bit confusing." Dream shrugs his shoulders and sits down on the far end of the table.
Just then he remembers the tab, and the fact he still has to kiss Karl.
"Right. Karl?" Karl doesn't say anything as he stands up from his end of the table and makes his way to Dream.

Dream stays seated and Karl has to crouch down to get to his level. Sapnap clenches his jaw as their lips connect. It goes on longer then Sap would've liked but of course he wasn't planning on saying anything. That is until Karl drops his knees onto the floor to easier reach Dream and he deepened the kiss.
"Ok we get it now. It's just a kiss not a full making out scene." Sapnap groans. George snickers quietly and leans his back against the couch.
"Looks like Dream's just a good kisser Sapnap, probably better then you." George scrunches his nose up, he didn't like Sapnap that much and that kiss earlier honestly wasn't as good, he just acted like it was to annoy Dream.

Dream felt some form of pride boil up in his stomach as Karl pulls away from him. Just then he glances at Sapnap, who is as expected, staring daggers back at him.

"Ok George what did you pull?" George opens his hand and shows his tab. To Dream's joy it was a fuck tab. But then it settled in him that none of the times they've spun the bottle it landed on him. He glances at Sapnap and Karl, Sapnap seems somewhat excited. So does Karl, but he seems excited in a different way.
George doesn't seem excited at all. he's in his place, once again debating whether it was a good idea to play along with this game in the first place.

But George didn't have a choice anymore, so he spun the bottle, and for a quick moment he thought it would land on himself, until it very slowly kept spinning, and it stopped at Dream.