1.1

This book will contain short stories on Mishbir ( Two shots or more)

A TS on Mishbir...

Scene - After Mishti's encounter with Karan what if police reached there before Abir...

=================================

"ORDER ORDER..."
The Judge said, pounding his gavel and silence surrounded in the court room...

Rajvanshs and Maheshwaris are present for the first and final hearing and all are gazing at the Witness box, their eyes teared up seeing the person standing there shivering at the loud voice of the judge...

"So Mrs Rajvansh do you have something to say in your defence..."
Mishti looked down, fear is clearly visible in her eyes, her body is shaking her hands were sweating and gathering all the courage left in her she looked at the person whose eyes were closed and his lips were continously moving in silent prayers...

Her lawyer which is aware of her condition chuckled at the judge questions and immediately apologize for his misbehave...
"Your Honour, I am sorry to correct you but your question is wrong... Meri client Mishti ne apne defence ke liye hi Karan Soni par attack kiya aur unki death hona is a accident aur it's in the medical reports unki death alcohol high dosage ki vajah se hui hai toh ismein kuchh proof karne vaali baat hi nahi hai..."

"Sorry for the interruption your honour, par inko kanoon apne haath mein lene ki kya jarurat thi..." Lawyer from opposition questioned her...

Lawyer from her side said... "Self defence ka naam suna hai..."

"Off course yes..."

"Toh matlab bhi jante honge... And as a person I am proud of her jo kiya theek kiya, baad mein candle march nikalne se achha hai ki phele hi Karan jaise logon ki arthi nikal do... Sorry for my Language your honour but I am not sorry for conveying my thoughts..."

"But..." The opposition lawyer spoke but one voice interrupted him...

"I want to say something..." Nirmala Soni leaving her seat spoke up, she is observing Mishti from a long time and now wanted to share something with all...

Judge requested her to come in witness box,
Mishti descending down still not raising her eyes without any emotions emptied the space for her...

Nirmala Soni looked at Judge...
"Sir I trust Mishti, jo kuchh bhi voh keh rahi hai voh hua hoga, we have received many complaints about him earlier also but we as parents never make him understand the right thing, This is bound to happen one day because Karma will always pays back... I failed as a mother but I don't to fail as a woman...
Sir please she is not at fault, uss din Mishti apne liye ladi thi aur agar aaj voh haar gyi toh har voh ladki haar jayegi jo aisi himmat rakhti hai, hum sab haar jayenge, Insaniyat haar jayegi..."
Nirmala cried, she is sad due to her son's loss but she couldn't see the truth loosing...

The opposition lawyer also kept mum because her each and every point is true and he is also a human who once in his life vowed to protect truth, now how he himself can degrade it...

The Judge announced the verdict in favour of Mishti and directed police to investigate properly before hearing so that time of court is not wasted... Rajvansh and Maheshwaris took a sigh of relief and thanked God...
Abir wanted to run towards her and hug her tight but he needs to be patient now...
(Fast Forwarding the court scene by skipping the formalities)

Mishti is now allowed to meet her family and they are waiting for arrival eagerly outside the court, descending down the steps she looked at them still her eyes are deprived of any emotions and here Abir took a step forward opening his arms...