4.4

Stirring coffee Mishti's eyes are stuck at the wall, her eye balls are moving at two photos hanging there.. both are of Abir's but still not same..
In one picture he is smiling merrily and in other his smile is reserved.. first one is old picture of him precisely 7 years ago and other is recently taken with Amish beside him...

It has been a month long they are married and staying together, Mishti has seen many differences in him, he is not same Abir which he used to be.. he has stopped cracking jokes, reciting shayaris and painting and doing his Banjara trips.. Abir has lost his goofy self in these years.. the orginal Abir is lost somewhere in this new shade of Abir..

If Mishti 2.0 is phele se jyada strong and behtar then Abir 2.0 is reserved and frail..
Abir is behaving formally with her, he is normal with Amish but with her, he is extra careful.. as he didn't want to do anything which will hurt her.. he is taking care of her every smallest need and treating her like the way one treats his guest whom he has to make comfortable till the guest stays in the house.. Mishti knows that he fears that may be he will hurt her unintentionally and she will leave him..

She couldn't comprehend all these changes earlier because they met twice or thrice in a week and hardly talk with each other and if they did it's always about Amish.. at that time Mishti can see sadness in his eyes and thought that it is because of guilt but never thought that he has become hollow from inside..

But Now he has to let go this fear for him, for her, for them, Mishti knows that Abir needs help to overcome this distress still he will never voice out..
She talked about this in front of Nishant some days ago.. he suggested her to give him some space and environment like before, so that he can open up..
Agreeing to him, Mishti did the same.. she tried to plan cycle races between them, joke around him.. acting unintentionally touchy with him but he passing a smile always walk away..

But today Morning was little different..
In Morning, after sending Amish to school.. Abir and Mishti are getting ready to leave for respective works, Abir in NGO and Mishti had an important meeting with a client in nearby eating house..
She came out wearing a royal blue saree leaving Abir awestruck with her look..
After seeing her in saree he is making small blunders within surroundings.. Mishti is laughing silently seeing him so nervous and she is liking it..
Abir hurriedly moved out of the room not to create any more embarrassing moments.. Mishti giggling arranged the room and descend down where Abir is waiting for her..
Together they moved out, Abir dropping her at her office drove towards NGO..

Mishti came back early at noon.. changing into comfortable clothes, she prepared lunch and making coffee for herself, take a cosy position on sofa in living room her gaze landed on wall in front of her...

"sun lo Abir Rajvansh I want my Ajeeb Rajvansh back" warning the photo, Mishti finished the coffee and went out in the home garden to feel the windy breeze blowing indicating that it's going to rain anytime...

Soon Amish came back home from school and changing his uniform he ran to Mishti who is waiting for him to have lunch..

"Mamma aaj mein Khushi ke saath rahunga, kal uska birthday hai, hum mil kar aaj raat bahut Masti karenge.. Kunal chachu mujhe abhi thodi mein lene aayenge.. mein jaun na.."

"Aur Homework.."

"Mamma ab Saturday Sunday hai, kal poora din masti kar ke, Sunday ko pakka homework... Please.."

"janti hoon Amu.. meri Kuhu se baat ho gayi hai.. your bag is ready.."

"Yay.."

After some time Amish is helping his mother by putting used utensils in the kitchen sink while Mishti is cleaning the shelf..
"Mamma work done.."