3.3

Two months have been passed and now they both are habitual of each other's company and their companionship mean a great value to them..

❤️ yes
🧠No
❤️Yes
🧠No
❤️Yes
🧠Shut up
❤️You shut up
🧠No, I won't
❤️ Nor, I will

"You Both shut up..."

🧠 & ❤️ 🤫

One Afternoon,
Mishti is getting bored, it is Sunday and Parul maasi is on the leave so Abir promised her to spend whole day together doing all the fun, but it didn't come out well as he had to attend an important meeting which is taking more time as expected...
Mishti is very angry on Abir and to taught him a lesson she hatched a plan, filling some water balloons and putting them in half filled bucket with water she move towards the lawn where Abir's meeting was going on, sensing her behind him he signalled two more minutes...
But Mishti is adamant to throw water balloons on his back and selected a perfect trajectory so that laptop is not in target area , to sure herself once closing her eyes she asked her inner self what to do but her heart and brain start fighting with each other... Shutting them up, she decided to go ahead with her plan...

🧠Toh jao doob ke mar jao..
❤️Tum kaise bhul gye Mishti ko swimming aati hai...

Mishti smirking aimed a water balloon on his back and shoot...
The balloon straight way landed on his back,
Abir can feel the wetness but can't do anything in front of his clients with whom he is video conferencing on laptop...

Mishti giggled at his helplessness and shoot few more balloons making him little uncomfortable and very annoyed...
After exactly two minutes shutting the laptop he stood up and turning towards Mishti glared her with red angry eyes,

Mishti sensing danger ran away from him inside the house and Abir followed her...
Soon the house got filled with her squeals and his cursing...

"Ruko .."

"No..."

"Toh bacho .." he speed up and catching her, wrapped his one arm around her waist and other placing under her knees he hoisted her up in air making her giggle and  walking towards the dining table made her sit on the table top, caging her body not allowing her to move he smirked...
"Kitne minute bola tha meine...?"

"Do, do min..." She spoke making an innocent face

"Do bola tha na...
Toh kya soch kar mujh par balloon mara...
Kya samajh kar kiya tha... Abir khush hoga, sabasi dega... Kyon! Dikhar hai..."

Mishti chuckled at him, he learnt whole dialogue for her because that dialogue is all time favourite and he never misses to use its few lines in daily conversation according to need...

Wrapping her arms around his neck and pushing herself up to reach till his cheek she gave few kisses there in order to melt his fake anger and succeeded, Abir smiling hugged her tight...
"My happiness.."

"My Joy..."
Joining their foreheads, they lost themselves in the moment and felt sukoon...

"But you have to compensate..." Lifting her head from his chest she pouted...

"How..."

"Cook for me..."

"Lekin mujhe khana banana nahi aata..."

"Tabhi toh kaha khana banane ke liye..." Mishti grinning handed her phone to him...
"You tube se help milegi..."

Abir knows that he had to do this or else she is going to shed fake tears and will continue her DOSTDROHI taunts for more than two days...
Helplessly he moved towards the kitchen and wearing the apron searched for most easy to cook recipes on you tube...