3.1

Darkness is engulfing the brightness of sky, A young man is sitting at some height on the sea shore, the tides are high and making perilous sounds when they meet the rocks, the man sitting there is laughing at his condition thinking that how easily he let her make fool out of him, how easily he believed every single word of her and how easily she broke up with him and married his best friend...
He considered himself very intelligent whom no one could fool but he himself let her play with his heart, his feelings his emotions and now he didn't find any reason to live more, deciding to end his life the man stood up and is ready to jump in the hairy waves...
But a voice stopped him...

"Oye kya kar rahe ho..."

Few moments ago, on same location one girl is throwing stones in the sea cursing a man who betrayed her with her cousin sister, she has lost her parents at early age and from then she is staying with her paternal uncle and aunt who has daughter two months younger than her and shared a formal bond with everyone but when her own boyfriend ditched with her cousin sister and her uncle and aunt also didn't supported her, she in anger left them and came in another city to start afresh with what ever she owned but her uncle informed the police and requested them to bring her back because she is his responsibility and he care for her as his own but actual reason is he wanted to arrogate her assets and now she is in dire need to find a place to hide as soon as possible...
Then she saw a man probably of same age as her standing at the edge and from his body language it is clearly visible that he is going to jump any moment couldn't able to control herself she spoke in loud voice grabbing his attention and walk towards him...

"Oye kya kar rahe ho..."

"Suicide.." he spoke in cold voice not bothering to turn towards her...

"Wow what an activity... mazza aata hoga na..."
She clapped her hands sacrastically...

"What.." not expecting this type of answer the man turned to look at her and raising his eyebrows he waited for her to speak...

"Aur nahi toh kya Suicide toh aise bol rahe ho jaise bahut hi mahaan kaam karne ja rahe ho..."

"Tumse matlab..."

"Oh ya mahaan kaam toh hai hi dharti maa se ek looser Kam hoga..."

"You are crossing your limits... jab kuchh pata na hi toh beech bola nahi karte, parents ne kuchh sikhaya nahi..." His brain is occupied with havoc thoughts and now she is irritating him more, why can't he die peacefully looking at the sky where stars were too giggling at him he sighed sadly...

The girl kept mum for a moment and shrugging out his words from her head she spoke..
"Kuchh bhi ho, par itna bada kabhi nahi ho sakta ki apni life hi khatam kar do..."

"I don't have any reason to live more.." he sighed sliding his hands in pant pocket...

The girl smiled and forwarding her hand she introduced herself... "Myself Mishti..."

The man looked at the hand and not giving a damn to her he spoke in cold voice
"Toh..."

"Voh mein tumhe gyaan dene vaali hoon na toh tum suicide karne ka idea chhod doge fir kabhi agar mujhe yaad karoge toh naam toh pata hona chahiye na..." She concluding again forward her hand while repeating her name...

Listening to her a small smile appeared on his face but hiding it he looked at her...
"Aur voh gyaan kya hai... miss gyaani..."

"Yehi ki jiski vajah se sad ho, disappoint ho usse importance dena band karo kyunki voh cheez ya incident hamare importance aur time ke layak nahi aur jo sach mein tumhari kadar karta hai usse importance do toh jinne ki vajah khud mil jayegi aur koi kadar karne vaala nahi hai toh kya hua, tum toh ho... khud ki kadar Karo, khud se pyaar karo kyunki self love bhi zaruri hai... Hence you should love yourself and live for yourself..." Mishti stopped speaking and looked at him..
"Toh kaisa laga..."