3.2

Putting coffee mug aside Abir looked at Mishti who after having coffee cleared the forst of it from upper lips using her tongue very cutely without caring for anybody...
Seeing her being childish a chuckle escaped from his mouth which gained her attention...

"What.."

Abir shooking his head shrugged his shoulders...
"nothing..."

"Tum yahan akele rehte ho..." Mishti asked scanning the big whole mansion while playing with her coffee mug...

He nodded and spoke...
"Thoda staff bhi hai voh servant quaters mein rehta hai aur ek care taker hai voh subah aati hai aur shaam ko chali jaati hai..."

"Your Parents..." Mishti asked him absorbing all the information but acted to zip her mouth when Abir glared her, she trying to ignore his gaze start whistling and looked up the chandelier...
"Very beautiful... hai na"

"Oh ya... mein toh pheli baar dekh raha hoon, very beautiful..." Abir smirking raised his eyebrows...
Mishti clicked her tongue out as she failed to cover up...

"Relax... mujhe bura nahi laga, After handing business to me they went to Switzerland for vaccination and when they were returning back their plane got lost somewhere as it suffer a bad weather and after a week, the navigation found it crashed and all passengers dead... hence, I was left alone in this huge mansion which once is my home"

"I'm sorry.."

"It's totally fine, this incident happened years ago...
Now I am habitual, when these lonely corridors welcome me..."

"Toh marne kyun ja rahe the, when it's totally fine..."

"Himmat tut rahi thi meri..." A tear slipped from his eyes...
"Yeh janane ke baad jo mere saath roj forever vale promises karti hai vo mere hi best friend ke saath..."
He closed his eyes...
"Mujhe nahi pata why I am sharing my life incidents with a stranger..." He looked at her and in response she smiled...

"Sometimes it happens, hume easy lagta hai stranger se baat karna aur agar stranger mere jaisa understanding ho toh baat hi kya .." raising her collars she winked at him...

Abir smiled and looked down, fidgeting with his fingers he started... "I was going to propose her for marriage but had to visit my one of friend whose wife is gynaecologist and she told me about my girlfriend's pregnancy, she rebuked me for not using protection because my girlfriend wanted abortion, but it can't be possible because I didn't did anything and this news left me devastated, after gaining my senses back I tracked her for some days and got to know the entire truth, when I confronted them they accepted it without any guilt and after leaving job in my company they got married..."

Mishti's felt bad for him but a part of her wanted to laugh at him because of the useless people he is going to end his life, that's why it is said that don't give remote of your life to ANYONE repeat NOT TO ANYONE...

seeing him crying silently, Mishti shifted closer to him and placed her hand on his shoulder...
"It's ok... I can understand, jo hota hai achhe ke liye hota hai..."

He snorted back in rage...
"How can you understand... No one can understand this, no one can understand me... Kya achha hua ismein, logon ko bus gossip mili aur mere upar hasne ka reason mila..."

"Abir but..."

"Leave..." He voice sounded serious and scary...

"Ghar se..." Mishti gasped..

"In your room... stupid.." he sighed how this girl is capable of asking stupid questions in serious moment that to him...

❤️ 'par tumhara gussa toh shant ho gya na...'
🧠'kamaal hai'
❤️'bemisaal hai'
🧠'kya baat hai'
❤️'kya haal hai'