2.1

Another TS...

=====================================

One man with a content smile on his face is walking along the road, his hands in the pocket and his eyes were twinkling today because after a long wait he got a positive news which they are waiting to hear from past 1½ year...

Reaching at the gate of his house he glanced at the watch...
"On time..."
and smiled at his punctuality...

A nurse who is waiting for him at the entrance door came running to him...
"Mr Rajvansh stop smiling, the patient is getting impatient... She is getting angry if you didn't reach out her she is going to show her angry..."
Before she could say further...

The man ran from there smiling apologetically...
"It's ok I will handle her... "

Running towards his room he wiped his tears and opened the door seeing the scene in front of him his eyes again teared up A girl about his age is surrounding by two nurses who are standing with a tensed expression on their faces and had spread their arms wide open to catch her if she stumbled, the girl laughing on them is taking very small steps with her shaking legs and is very careful with her pace...

The man called her with a hoarse voice trying to control his tears seeing her walking back on her feet...

The girl looked at him smiling wide she walked towards him slowly slowly and...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Ab padho...)

2.2 years ago...

A man with a dizzy smile on his face is walking along the road, his eyes were wet, his whole body is shivering with fear and rage, the scene he witness some time ago can't be true...
The girl he loves, the girl who claims to love him is enjoying in arms of a man who is not him, she is allowing him to kiss her, suck her on the neck and accepting his sweet torture with a smile on her face ... Not possible na...
But how he deny what he saw moments ago and now she is calling him to meet her on their hide out...
And like a good loyal boyfriend he is obeying her and is walking towards the lakeside...

A hurricane of questions is running in his brain and he in the need of answers reached at their place...

Here is she, standing leaning against the tree with her mesmerizing smile, closed eyes which are covered with smoky eye makeup increasing her beauty of the eyes, her hands crossing against chest rubbing her arms easing the chillness of the environment as her off shoulder bodycon dress is not helping it, the dress...  he gifted this dress to her for their date where another man is roaming his hands shamelessly some time ago, masking his emotions he called her...