p r o l o g u e

NOW BAKLU MODE ON

NOW BAKLU MODE ON

RANBIR

Scores of emotions flashed through me as I sat on the cold, metal bench, waiting for the time to pass so that I could fly to London.

I know I can't stay away from the consequences of the mess that I created two months ago but at least I will get some peace of mind by the end of this trip so that I could find a way to end this daily drama.

No one is cooperating with me. I don't even expect anything from Prachi because I know I have just screwed up our bond and that is restraining her to trust me yet again. All she wished was trust from my side but what did she get, a tag of a non-committal wife.

And on the other hand, this rhea isn't letting this show end. Thinking that I love Rhea was the biggest mistake that I committed and I am still paying for it. Gosh, why doesn't this girl leave my life? And now even mom is helping her out by playing such low tactics and to make my life hell, Aaliyah aunty has made her entry.

That rent house was far better than this drama set. I and Prachi living a peaceful life, with our cute little children in future.

Still thinking about children.

Currently, this is the only topic that brings a real smile to my face or it was always Prachi's million-dollar smile, which I killed.

Whenever I try to reminisce about that disgraceful day where I just spat some nonsense, my stomach churns with guilt. I shouldn't have let my brain dominate my heart.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I felt something vibrating. I took my mobile out of my pant pocket as I remember keeping it on silent.

It was Shahana who was calling me. "Where the hell are you Ranbir" she yelled from the other end when I received it, uneasiness was evident in her tone.

"Why," I asked and grabbed my passport which I kept on the side bench.

"Do you even know what is happening here" she mouthed.