o n e

GRAVE ERROR

GRAVE ERROR

RANBIR

"I hate love you."

Remorse swarmed in my whole body as her words rumbled in my mind. Pushing my elbows more into the pillows I leaned front and closed my eyes as it was getting hard to see her what she is. Broken.

Yet strong.

All my love that I have for her failed to match the level of pain I gifted her. Although she suppressed herself from breaking down before me but her eyes told me the story of her bruised heart. Her eyes were always true. They always reflected her heart. Her real self. It's just me who failed to see it.

"If you would have really wanted to know what happened that day, you would have used your resources. Aren't you the business tycoon. You proved that you were a husband who wanted to get freed by his wife and very magnificently you used that incident."

I was stupid. Stupid to think that she cheated on me. I didn't doubted on her but on our love. Someone came, fed me with lies and I believed. It wasn't Rhea's mistake, it was all mine. She don't even know what's love but by believing her, even I proved that I am not capable of loving someone.

One mistake and I lost everything.

When she left me, my whole world collapsed. Darkness engulfed me. After all my ray of life left me. Mom didn't tried to feel me and dad was busy in expanding our business. He wanted me to be the next CEO as siddharth left...sorry we drummed him out. Dida deserted herself from us. Though in between she tried to explain me about my descision being erroneous but as I was deeply enveloped with my anger, any of her appeal failed to reach me.

But now as she entered in my destructed life, things began to reform. The hurricane of sadness weakened and replaced with the gentle breeze of ecstasy. My frozen heart began to race again.

"Ranbir !" A voice broke the chain of my thoughts. I looked at the door. It was Dida. She passed me her contagious smile. I couldn't help and pulled a small smile on my face. She strolled towards the table I was sitting on.