f o u r

LIFE IS UNFAIR

LIFE IS UNFAIR

RANBIR

Is anybody coming with me to build the grave for Rhea?

Though I haven't even killed a single mosquito in my life I am very determined to kill her. That woman seriously brings out my murderous thoughts. I can't do anything. At least mosquito sucks blood but god damn this girl is sucking all my happiness.

Control. Control your emotions.

She thinks as if I am an exceptional creature made by a god who has two hearts. One that already beats for Prachi and the other that's not in use will beat for her. I will donate it to someone rather than telling it to beat for that monster in the wig. It was one of my childhood dreams to see my name in The Guinness Book of Records but it's ok. I can sacrifice.

Trust me guys I was not that one who accepted to marry her. I was kidnapped by my alike.

Everyone wants to achieve their goal. I too have. My three dreams. Out of which two are fulfilled partially. I was never in academics or business. But when I left the house with Prachi and didn't have anything to even feed her, that's when I realise how much money matters. After all, I was a spoilt brat who never respected that paper. Prachi accepted the situation and never complained about anything unlike me. She never pointed out my flaws. She went through the flow but I couldn't.

Mom and dad provided me with everything even before I would ask them. On my sixth birthday, I demanded a bicycle and dad got me. A bike on the eighteenth and a car on the twentieth. Never thought that a walk with your love would be more exciting than riding those bikes.

I immediately used to get frustrated when electricity used to go off but Prachi used to make a paper fan and sway it near my face so that I don't sweat and sleep peacefully. We didn't share that intimacy as soon as we got married. It was a bit awkward. Sleeping on the same bed or cuddling. Prachi was shy. Prachi is still shy. She was a blushing mess when I kissed her first after our marriage. On her temple though. I wasn't that lucky to have her delicate lips for the very first time. So basically it was Prachi's birthday and I gifted her a red saree. You know red *blushing*