Yay I'm back but anyway this is going to be a wholesome chapter...well maybe not all of it but you know also I wanted to thank A_Punny_Funny_Bunny for the idea. Thank you so much <3.

George POV:

" What type of poison did you put in the idiot?" I questioned. "Don't call her a idiot and get out my room now George or I will make you and Dream share room." Eret scolded.

I run out the room not risking to stay in a room with that ho- I mean idiot. I go downstairs to see Bad and Quackity talking to each other. "Whatcha talking about?" I asked. "Were talking about the new type of poison Quest is going to show us at tonight's meeting." Bad replied.

"About that..." I said, "What did you do you George?" Quackity asked. "I kinda ruined her poison by knocking it over." I replied. "YOU DID WHAT DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED SHE WAS TO SHOW US GEORGE!!" Quackity yelled at me.

"Look I didn't know I just thought it was one of the poisons Eret gave her.Cant she make another one?" I asked. " Ugh this bitch..." Quackity mumbled. "LAUNGUAGE" Bad yelled.

Eret POV:
I sighed looking at Quest. She had told me all about the poison she made and she had sent me pictures of her working hard to make them. So now, as George's older brother (not irl just in this ff) I needed to make it up to her. I picked her up and then placed her on her bed.

《Time skip: 2 hours later》

Quest POV:

I opened my eyes and groaned, I pushed myself into a sitting position and then re-adjusted my eyes to the light. I looked over my bed to see Eret standing beside my bed in a dress (Yall can imagine whatever dress for this part). "Whats happening Eret?" I asked and he smiles.

"Get up I got you a suit." Eret smiles. I jump off my bed looking at him and yell "REALLY ERET?!?". "Yes really now its placed in your bathroom on the counter go put it on with the bow tie then come back but hurry!" Eret demanded, smiling.

3rd person POV (SORRY FOR ALL THE POV CHANGES 😅):

Quest comes out of the restroom, dressed in her suit. She looks over at Eret and smiles. Eret was sitting on her bed with some makeup. Quest ran over to him and hugged him saying "Thank you Eret.". "Your welcome Quest also mind if you do my makeup?". "I don't mind at all." Quest says and smiles picking up the eyes shadow and then sitting down on the bed.

They did their make up then out of no where Quackity busted into the room. "Hola." Quackity grinned. "What do you want Quackity?" Quest said annoyed that Quackity had ruined the moment. "Oh yea George wanted to talk to you Quest." He said then left.

"Um if you don't want to you don't have to talk to him Quest." Eret said frowning. "It's fine just stay here and I'll bring cookies from the kitchen once I'm done but I'm not going right now I don't want to ruin the moment more." Quest said then continued to swing her sword at the cardboard dragon.

"Ok then can you pass me the sunglasses?" Eret said. Quest smiled and passed them to Eret. "Now you madam must die for trying to kill the dragon." Eret said. "No you cannot kill me I must protect everyone from this dragon it is not kind." Quest said then giggled.

"It is the pfftt kin- HAHA!!" Eret broke into a fit of laughter, Quest following along. "WHAT KIND OF PLAY WAS THAT PFTT!!" Quest laughed. "I don't know but we should head to sleep it's quite late Quest." Eret said. Quest groaned but then walked up to her closet taking out her pj's. She walked to the restroom and locked the door.

As soon as Quest left George entered the room laughing.

Cliffhanger because I decided to play evil today. Anyway I didn't like the chapter because I feel like it makes no sense.

But anyway thank you so much for all the support. Have a good day/night bye bye

-Thatonewithalongname <3