Hey guys sorry for not updating my book its been a busy Monday and Tuesday so I couldn't update but I'm doing it today no matter what also thank you to A_Punny_Funny_Bunny and TubbosStrawberry for just being amazing people but anyway let's get onto the story
______________<3______________________________________________

3rd person POV:

George wakes up due to someone gripping onto him like if they were about to lose their life. He turned his head around and saw Dream there, crying? "Dream why are you crying?" George asked but got no answer.

"Is he even awake?" George thought to himself as Dream started to cry more. "Dream wake up." George said. "AHHHHH!!" Dream screamed and then got up quickly letting go of a surprised George.

"What happend Dream?" George asked, confused. "Is she here, does she have the candy?" Dream asked paranoid. As if on time Quest walks in mad. "Get up there's a fucking meeting and it's already 6 you guys are supposed to wake up at 5. " She says then walks away still pissed. "Ugh let's just go I'll change here you can change in the restroom." George says then sighs. "Fine." Dream says.

After Dream and George got ready they went downstairs to see what kind of meeting was going on. "OK everyone remember th- oh brother you finally woke up." Eret says while drinking his coffee. "Yup." George says.

"Anyway yall can go I'll tell them everything." Eret says to the whole team. They all nod or say ok then leave exept for Quest whos at the table, eating cereal and watching her phone.

"Anyway I just wanted to tell you guys about the mission thats happening soon." Eret says while glancing at Quest who has her phone close to her face. "Enough Quest your grounded from your phone you stayed all night on it." Eret said pissed.

Quest looked at him then George. "I see how you guys are brothers." Quest says then gets up, not finishing her cereal, then walks out. "Ugh anyway guys remember George will be flirting with him while Dream will get the team ready after that George will get a text saying that the teams ready and then George will lead him to the restroom. George will act as if he's going to make out with the disgusting guy while Quest gets her acid ready. Quest then hands me the acid and I'll pass it to Dream and then Dream will put it into the needle. After Dream injects the guy I'll shot him while the rest get out of there." Eret explained

"Ok." George says then walks over to the kitchen to make toast. "Don't get the bread Quest poisoned it again." Eret says. "What did she not poison?" Dream asked. "The coffee and the cereal is the only thing she didn't poison. " Erets responds while smiling.

"Do any of you guys want her phone?" Erets asks not knowing what to do with it because he's never had to ground her. Eret was like Quests dad so he had full responsibility over her.

"I'll take it." Dream says. "Ok." Eret responds while giving Dream the phone. He drops it and crushes it while laughing. "Oh that was fun while that lasted." Dream laughed and poured him and George coffee. Eret just stood there shocked because Quest could come in anytime and see it.

"Hey eret have yo-." Quackity says then gasps while looking at the phone on the ground. "Dont.you.dare." Eret says. "QUEST LOOK WHAT THEY DID TO YOUR PHONE!!" Quackity yells then runs. Quest came running from upstairs and then just stood there, shocked. "Eret wtf WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!" Quest yells.

"I didn't dream did." Eret says then stand ups and walks away. "YOU BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU EAT BITCH YOU TOO GEORGE AND ERET!!" Quest screams on the top of her lungs. "Uhm what does she mean by that?" George asks Dream.
____________.____________._______.___._._.__._.____._..__._._.._._____

Hey guys sorry it's so short I haven't had any ideas lately and I've got so much on my hands so sorry if I don't update.

Love yall/p
-Thatonewithalongname <3