3rd person:

George walks downstairs where he sees Eret and Quest staring at each other. "Um Eret Quest did so something that will probably make you mad." George said making Eret stop staring at Quest.

"What'd she do?" Eret asked. "She broke Dreams phone." George said showing Eret the phone.

"Quest why did you do that?!" Eret screamed. "Because he deserved it." Quest simply said.

"Did you already put the your information in the new phone." Eret asked Quest who shook her head.

"No not yet why?" Quest asked. Eret grabbed Quest phone which made her stand up. "Yo what the fuck!" Quest screamed at Eret.

Eret gave George the phone then said "Ok since you broke Dreams phone you have to give him your new one." Eret explained, ready to get yelled at.

"What! Not fair he's the one that broke my other one so it was only fair that I broke his!" Quest screamed.

"Hey hey don't scream at me go to your room!!" Eret screamed. "I hate you all!!" Quest screamed, leaving the base instead of going to her room.
_______________________________________________________________

Hey I just wanted to make a short chapter sorry.

Anyway with that said eat food, drink water also stay happy and amazing baii!

-Thatonewithalongname <3