3rd person POV:

"QUEST COME DOWN HERE!!" Eret yells. Quest comes down crying. "I'm sorry Eret please forgive me." She cries and gives Eret a hug.

"It's ok just please get off your wetting my shirt." Eret says then smiles.

Quest looks at Dream then smirks. "You shouldn't have left your phone in George's room dumbass." Quest giggles.

"WHAT!!" Dream screams and quickly runs to see if his phone was fine, even tho he didn't think it was.

"WTF!!" Dream yelled when he found out that his phone had a big ass hole in the middle of it.

Quest came running up with her new phone in her hands. "How the fuck did you put a hole in this?!"  Dream asks her.

"Acid." She said then ran way giggling. "Wtf how'd she get acid?" Dream thought to himself.

George comes up from behind Dream and looks at his phone. "Thats a pretty big hole." George states. "You think I don't know kitten."Dream replied to George.

"Don't call me kitten." George says, annoyed. "What did I say last night I do and say what I have cutie." Dream reminded George of the night before.

"Just gimme your phone so I can tell Eret what Quest did...again." George sighs, putting his hand out so Dream can give him the phone.

Dream the grabbed George's hand and kissed it then put his broken phone on George's hand before walking out

'Ugn I hate him...I think." George thinks to himself looking at his hand where Dream kissed him.
_______________________________________________________________

Hey so sorry this is short I literally have some tests in the morning and I'm over here still awake at like 12 pm.

Anyway with that said eat food, drink water, and stay happy and amazing I love you all byeee

-Thatonewithalongname <3