Hey idk if this is 4 or 3 but y'know I'm back with this story thank you for all the reads y tambien gracias a A_Punny_Funny_Bunny for all the support also go read TubbosStrawberry 's books they're amazing as well with A_Punny_Funny_Bunny 's books anyway this time I'll actually add dnf lol
_______________________________________________________________

3rd person:

" I heard all of that let's say that's just stupid." George laughs. "OK I've made up my mind your sharing a room with Dream." Eret says smiling. "WHAT NO LOOK IM SORRY JUST DONT DO IT!!" George screams. "Welp sorry but some kind of punishment had to be done." Eret says then laughs.

"DREAMMM!!!!" Eret yells and dream comes running like a idiot. "Your sleeping in George's room from now on." Eret says then Quest comes out from the restroom. "Oh he's here. I'm going to go to hang out with big Q byee." Quest says with a nervous smile.

Quest runs out the room trying to avoid to talk to anyone of them. "Ohh you hear that Georgie were going to be in the same room~." Dream giggles. "Ugh let's get this over with.." George says then walks out with Dream.

George POV:
UGH I HAVE TO NOW SHARE MY ROOM WITH A PRET- I MEAN IDIOT. "Oh Georgie how exciting now I'm your roommate." Dream says trying to annoy George which was clearly working.

"Just shut up and your sleeping on the floor." George sighs. "Nope I'm not I'm either sleeping on the bed with you or I'm sleeping on the bed by myself while your on the floor." Dream says smiling like an idiot.

"Omg I'm not sleeping on the floor." George says as they got to his room. Dream quickly closed the door and then pushed George against the wall. "Listen hear its already hard enough to have a fucking child on the team I am not going to deal with you so you better behave like a little puppy." Dream says.

George was shocked but he was also flustered because of how close Dreams face was. "F-fine." George said hesitantly. "Good puppy." Dream said then walked over to the bed.  George just stood there in shock until he realized what dream called him.

"HEH DONT CALL ME THAT!!" George yelled. Dream laughed and then said "I can call you kitten if I wanted to little bitch.". "Ugh." George said then walked to the bed where dream was already laying down. "This bed is so small Georgie." Dream said then patted the spot next to him.

"Just move." Gsorge sighed and layer down on the side of the bed. "Oh my little Georgie I'm afriad were going to have to cuddle because of the lack of room on this bed." Dream laughed then pulls George to spoon him. "H-HEY DONT DO TH-!" George was cut off by Dream kissing the top of his head.

"Shut up some of us are sleepy." Dream said then tighten his grip on George. George then got comfortable and snuggled into Dream. "Ha your enjoying this." Dream says then smiles. George just blushes hard and then let's sleep take over.

"Good night puppy." Dreams says then let's the tiredness take over him,
_______________________________.________________________<3_____

Hello I'm sorry this is so short but it's like 4 in the morning soo yea hope you enjoyed this and I'll probably write a chapter tmrw. Thanks for the views, votes, and support wish you all a good day/night.
-Thatonewithalongname <3