10~

3rd person POV:

'Not fair, not fair, not fair! I just thought it was fair.' Quest thought. She was walking through the sidewalk until a car pulled over next to her.

"Little Q?" Wilbur says, rolling down his window. "What do you want Soot?" Quest asks Wilbur while letting out a few tears.

"Why are you out of the base? You know it's dangerous to be here by yourself." Wilbur told Quest who scoffed.

"And why do you care Soot?" Quest asked. Wilbur laughed slighly and said, "Because I just saw another gang 5 blocks away and we don't want you getting kidnapped now do we?".

"Maybe." Quest mumbled while she let out more tears. "Here get in the car and i'll bring you back to the base." Wilbur says and Quest shakes her head.

"No- just bring me to a hotel." Quest said. Wilbur was about to say no until he realized that his room would get trashed if he said no.

"Ok Quest, i'll bring you to the nearest one from the base." Wilbur told Quest and she nodded and got into the passenger seat.

Wilbur made sure that she closed the door and put on her seat belt before starting the car again and driving to the hotel.

Once he got there the receptionist looked at Wilbur and Quest. "Hello! Welcome to Moonling hotel!" The receptionist greeted in a happy voice.

Quest smiled and put her fake, kind voice on. "Hello I would like to get a room." She sweetly said. Wilbur's eyes flew open. He never knew her voice could go from really sassy and dark to sweet and light.

"Oh of course hunny. I'll let your dad sign you in and then i'll give you the key." She said. Quest smiled and said, "Ok thank you so much.".

Wilbur grabbed a pen and started to do all the shit paper work. (Guys  i've never been to a hotel so bare with me). Once he finished the lady scaned through it and gave Quest her key.

"Have a nice day!" She said and then went back to working on her computer while drinking her coffee. Wilbur smiled and followed Quest to her room.

"Ok, text me everyday with the things you need and i'll bring it to you here." Wilbur explained to Quest as she opened her room.

"I don't have a phone." Quest grumbled. "Oh here have my old phone and text me there." Wilbur said, grabbing a pink phone out of his coat pocket.

Quest smiled and thanked Wilbur. He left and went into the car before remembering that he forgot to ask if she wanted to keep it secret.

He texted her real quickly and she answered immediately. She said she would be very thankful if he kept it a secret until she was ready to return.

Wilbur smiled at then fact that he was now forming a little platonic relationship with Quest.

He drove to the base where he saw Eret sitting with a worried look on his face.

"Did you find her?" Eret asked. Wilbur felt bad but he also didn't want to betray Quest's little trust he earned today.

"Nope. Checked everywhere and she was no where to be found." Wilbur told Eret who had tears forming in his eyes,

"Do you think the Basement mafia got her?" Eret asked. "Maybe but we can't really be sure." Wilbur said walking inside along with Eret.

Everyone was on the couchm waiting for Eret to start the meeting he announced after an hour of Quest not being back.

"Ok so you guys all know how things got a little messy with George, Dream, and Quest right?" Eret asked the group who all nodded.

"Well she hasn't came back in a little over an hour and we all know that the Basement mafia is out there." Eret continued.

Dream and George's face looked guiltt as soon as he said that, 'Did we really do this?' They both thought.

"I sent Wilbur out to find her all over town but there was no clue of her." Eret said as he tried not to burst in tears.

The meeting continued for another 20 minutes before everyone went to their rooms.

Dream and George both went into their room with guilt written all over their faces.

"What did we do?" They both asked eachother in sync. "Shes actually missing now and it's our fault." George said, tears pricking out his eyes.

When he first ever joined this mafia group he promised his life that he would always protect everyone who joined. Apparently he didn't mean it because he and Dream just caused someone to go 'missing'.

"Calm down im sure shes fine, out there somewhere, alone, with our enemies lurking around the town." Dream said.

"Oh my god I can't bear the idea of me making one of my friends go missing." George said. "Well she wasn't really your friends after you did all that hirrible stuff to her." Dream said,

George cried more at the thought of that. He climed into the bed him and Dream were now sharing and curled up into a ball.

"Hey it's fine shes a smart girl from what I know. Im sure she is safe." Dream says, trying to confront the crying George in bed.

He sat next to George and placed him hand on George's back. "W-what if shes d-dead?" George stuttered out and his eyes flew open at the thought.

"No, no George im sure shes all good with no scraches on her." Dream said as he lied down next to George and oulled him into a cuddle position.

George was to stressed and angry at himself to care about what Dream was doing.

"What if she never comes back and Eret will be depressed because she was like his daugheter and bestfriend? Eret will hate me and you if that happends and I can't imagine what it'll be like with him being forever mad at me." George cried as he cuddled more into Dream.

"Just sleep George." Dream said. George somehow actually listened and fell asleep in a matter of seconds.

"Goodnight" Dream whispered as he fell asleep too.
_._._._._._._._._._

Ok im actually starting to form relationships so thats a started also maybe I could start putting some more dnf in this.

I love you all and please have something to eat and drink and at least get 3 hours of sleep just to freshen you up my loves.

Baiii
-Thatonewithalongname <3