𝕰𝖓𝖎𝖌𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝖈𝖔𝖉𝖊

Summary: While helping one of Connor's twin after he received some particular injuries, you discovered something strange...

Note: hope you like it。^‿^。

It was black, nothing coming from his visual feed besides darkness and the text of his system's manager, flashing bright red.

"-54?"

Only now was his audio feed whirring back to life, the sound distorted but slowly fixing itself. There was another presence besides his own calling out his model name.

"54?......54! Can you hear me?"

His eyes finally opened and he gasped, breathing hard, his systems slowly booting to function together.

The visual feed was blurry and distorted but it slowly returned back to normal. He could make out your form standing over him.

"Oh thank god" your voice reached his ear, hearing all the relief that was present in your voice.

He tried to take a seated position but you delicately placed your hands over his naked chest, shushing him and ordering him to stay in that laying position he already was.

He ran a scan of himself, discovering one bullet wound on his shoulder and   one in his stomach. Along with that his levels of thirium were flashing yellow, not critical but definitely not ignorable.

Your gloves hands were working on his stomach, removing the bullet and dropping it inside a metallic cup seated on your workbench.

Once the bullet was removed, all you had to do was making sure no cable were broken before covering the injury and allow his self-healing system to repair what was left.

His eyes moved around while you were working on his left shoulder, the bright light on top of him was the first thing his optical union made contact with.

With a quick scan of the room, he realized he was inside your new office. One of the many room of this large house that Connor and his other brothers filled with all the elements needed for you to work.

Some things were taken by your old office such as the photos of your family, the photo of when you got your degree and your computer.

Others like the workbench, the tools you were even now using, the lights for delicate operation...... those were all things of the highest quality brought by Connor for you.

You watched as his systems formed the life-like skin over the nearly blinding white of his factory skin.

"Do you remember your name?" Your question broke the comforting silence that lasted for so long inside the room, he nodded slowly, body relaxing while feeling your delicate hands repairing him. "Connor. My name is Connor."

Good. No problems with his memory. You moved to your desk and noted everything down on your computer, saving also his code source.

In case there were any anomalies you could just control any differences thanks to this one.

Something, however, caught your eyes inside the immense amount of numbers and letters.

                    110 Error 753 Error 564 Error 317
                            11101100l0V111001100
                           Def calcolate (self input)

Never in your career of mechanic you have ever seen that particular code. The combination of the letters in the center really intrigued you, along with that different errors. You were sure that you fixed him properly without missing anything.