𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖉

Summary: There was no escape. No way for you to liberate yourself and run as Connor returned back after hearing about your failed attempt of escaping

Once Connor and his brothers returned back from the now ended party, him and the others found you and Sixty both dressed on the couch.

Sixty's look didn't changed much and his arms were secured around your waist tightly. His eyes were closed, starting a program to cool down his system.

You practically heard the sound of small snores synchronized with the one of the fans inside his chest doing their work to cool him down.

You assumed that the 'alcohol' was probably still running through his wires and blue blood as you never recalled seeing him act so clingy.

When the first footsteps were heard, his eyes instantly re-opened, moving toward the mass of androids all identical to one other.

"How was the party?" Sixty slurred while looking at Connor (your Connor) that stood in front of the others.

Not like his brother that was currently cuddling with you, he conserved the elegant look he had after leaving the house, looking composed and deep in thoughts.

His red led gave you a fair warning of what was currently moving inside his artificial and intelligent mind.

"You probably already spent a satisfying amount of time with them brother..." his words broke down the thick tension that formed inside the room "do you mind if I talk with them in private?".

The set of arms caging your body finally gave you liberty after the combination of a groan and whine left the lips of the brown-haired android glued to your side.

You felt your arm being yanked out of the couch.

"Connor?" At this point you were scared. What is he going to do?.

Connor's hand touched one of the many twins behind him, his skin disappearing after a second revealing the white plastic underneath it, glowing blue before retreating.

"Prepare this in case any of you still feel the effect of the beverage." He explained nonchalantly before returning to move.

Connor was dragging you too fast, even your feet drifted a little from the pavement of the driveway.

Connor still had that death grip on you and you didn't dare to fight against Connor's technological strength.

He dragged you inside his room, revealing the king sized bed where you spent most of your nights in.

"Connor please let me expl-" When you stopped feeling your body getting slightly dragged by him, your back was then hit with a shock of pain from being against the wall. Connor pressed his muscular body against yours.

"I've been patient with you for a long, long time because I thought that you would be smart enough to not do something like what i just been recently told about...... yet I suppose I do need to teach you a lesson on who you belong to."

You were scared. For the first time in months you were terrified for your life.

At first you wanted to fight back, trying to make him reason about how drastically everything changed for you. Trying to search the good inside the android you yourself created and helped till this point in his life...

But that fire inside you was quickly replaced with fear as you realised just how angry he was. His eyes were dark, full to the brim with disappointment and anger.

"Why did you tried to RUN away from me?"

His voice was low and guttural, emanating from deep in his throat and ending in a cold, harsh breath against your lips. His LED flashed a solid red.