𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖊 𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖒𝖆𝖓

Note: The android in charge of keeping an eye on you, decides to do something about your so called 'fear' towards him. Meanwhile, you try to do something with the new toy the adorable dog just gifted to you.

Android dogs were one of the first type of android ever created. The difficulty about their anatomy and structure is probably on the same level as an human android.

To make sure that interaction between android dogs with real dogs ended well and not in a puddle of blue and red blood, there is the need to replicate every sound a dog make in any given circumstance. Along with the pose, behavior and reactions of course.

The tail is something connected directly with the principal biocomponent, the one present inside it's head that sends an impulse to the other biocomponents about what to do in the actual situation.

Android dogs have programs that gives them orientation and self defense against any danger. The scanner that their eyes are equipped with allows them to identify something dangerous against something harmless for themselves and humans.

But apparently, just like how the tracker stops working in deviants for still unknown reasons, the scanner of the adorable dog in front of you either didn't work properly or was completely ignored thanks to the free will that it recently acquired.

Hesitantly, you collected the gun that was held between its sharp teeth, examining the weapon in your thirium-stained hands.

It was heavier than you anticipated and, using the sleeve of your hoodie, you wiped away the gloves of artificial saliva on top of it.

It's head lowered relative to the rest of the body, the dog was ready to jump in action. It probably wanted you to play with it by throwing the gun so that it could return it back to you over and over again.

You've watched a lot of different action movies with gun involved, hell you even programmed Connor to let him work harmoniously with guns and other weapons...... but writing codes and watching movies was totally different from reality.

This was easily seen as you struggled to remove the magazine in hopes of finding remaining bullets to use.

Was the safety on or off? Was there a way of finding out without risking of shooting? This new type of gun were so frustratingly confusing!

The sound of something hitting the floor made you flinch, followed by another identical one.

After hearing it for the third time you looked over your shoulder and noticed a small tennis ball coming towards your direction before instantly surpassing you.

The android canid in front of you barked once before starting to chase the ball down.

"You did an impressive job" a surprised voice you were not expecting to hear complimented you from the upper floor.

Moving your gaze up, you saw North leaning against the rusted railing. Despite the tone of her voice, she still had the same expression on her face from the first day you met her.

One of her hands was caressing softly  the railing while she moved down the stairs at a normal pace.

You took advantage of her distraction for avoiding a damaged stair and, in a split second, hid the gun. Placing the weapon inside your pants before putting your hoodie over the other half of the gun visible.

"Mmh?" You hummed confused, hiding your now shaky hands inside the pockets of your red hoodie.

Before she could talk, the gold wad you rescued popped up near you again, tennis ball in his mouth and looking at you again with the same playful eyes he had with the gun before.