Make It Official

Alexia's POV

The next morning, I'm waking up before my girlfriend, and I can tell it's going to be a thing, she loves to sleep way too much. I start to open my shutters, and someone knocks on the door.

I walk to the door carefully and open it.

"My poor baby." My mum enters my apartment with Nala in one arm and a bag full of food in the other one. "How did you get sick, my love?"

"Jenni was positive when she picked us up from the airport." I let her enter the apartment. "I was in the passenger seat; it was easier for me to catch it."

"I'm going to take care of you." She starts unpacking the food and lets Nala on the floor.

"You shouldn't be around too much, Mom, you could catch it too." I frown.

"As if I care." She denies my try. "I'm your mom, I'm taking care of you. Besides, you're not staying alone for five days."

"I won't." I chuckle. "Nala's here, and Victoria is here too, she is sleeping right now."

"Oh, should I leave before she gets up?" She wonders seriously.

"Don't you want to meet her?" I ask back.

"I would love to." My mom smiles.

We sit for a bit, talking about Victoria so my mom would know a bit more before actually meeting her. After twenty minutes, we hear footsteps and Nala, who was cuddling me, runs to Victoria. I look at my beautiful girlfriend wearing one of my oversized t-shirts and a perfect messy bun. Typical Victoria. She kneels down petting Nala who immediately jumps in her arms, licking her face happily.

"Animal's lover, we may accept her quickly in the family, after all." Mom states and I blush.

Victoria's POV

I wake up around 10 am and start to wonder where Alexia can be once again. I do my bun and go to the kitchen. On my way, I see a little dog running to me. I kneel down happily and start petting the dog I recognize as Alexia's dog. How and when did Nala come home?

"Animal's lover, we may accept her quickly in the family, after all." I hear someone comment and I look up quickly.

"Oh, hello, Miss Putellas." I blush slightly. "It's nice to meet you."

"The feeling is mutual. It's long overdue." Alexia's mother winks at me, but doesn't get closer, of course, potential COVID. "But call me Eli, will you?"

"I'll try, but I can't promise I'll manage that very well..." I say impressed to meet Alexia's mother.

"It'll come with time." She sends me a warm smile and I feel a bit more comfortable.

I walk to Alexia and give her a hug. She kisses my temple gently and makes me stay in her arms. We spend some time talking with her mom before she decides to let us alone with Nala.

"At least, you have Nala back." I giggle and the little dog run to me excitedly.

"She likes you." Alexia smiles.

"Of course, she does, she is just like you." I wink and she laughs. "Deny it?"

"Never." She kisses me. "Let's cuddle."

We sit on the couch and Nala joins us. I take my phone and I see the fans are commenting the fact Alexia and I are both not in training this morning.

@fcbarcelonefemever : Weird enough, Alexia has tested positive to COVID, Victoria is not at training either... 🙄

@victoriafansfrance : Victoria is been asked to stay self-isolated for some days after being identified as close contact. No wonder from who... 😏

@alexiaforlife : I hope Victoria will be up for the next game, with her, Jenni, Alexia, Claudia and Ana out, it starts to do a bit too much 😭

"What are they saying?" Alexia puts her head on my shoulder.

"No wonder why Victoria is close contact blablabla." I say irritated. "Can't they mind their own business?"

"We should take the opportunity..." Alexia whispers.

"To?" I frown.

"Announce officially our relationship?" She gulps hardly. "They all kind of know, now. It might be a way to make it casual."

"And you would be up for that?" I wonder.

"Totally." Alexia smirks and I kiss her.

"Let's make it official, then." I smile.

Instagram

Liked by alexiaputellas, jillroord and 438,364 othersvictoriachamberlain Such an easy thing falling in love with you 🥰 Nala might be my favorite tho 😈

victoriachamberlain Such an easy thing falling in love with you 🥰 Nala might be my favorite tho 😈

jillroord oh my god, best friend in love alert !! congrats love, didn't choose the worst one 🤪😂❤️
albaps9 it is officially a good day, so happy for you both 😍
jennihermoso 😍😍😍
patri8guijarro the cutest is definitely Nala 😇❤️
leilaouahabi my heart 😍❤️❤️
alexiaputellas 🥰❤️

(Y/N : just pretend it's not Ale... 😂)

Liked by jennihermoso, albaps9 and 639,086 othersalexiaputellas I know we said no sappy shit, but looking at this picture made me realize I want everyone to know exactly what I am feeling

alexiaputellas I know we said no sappy shit, but looking at this picture made me realize I want everyone to know exactly what I am feeling. Having you by my side is a blessing, I can't explain how thankful I am to finally be able to call you mine! 🥰Who would have thought that after you kicked my ass during our last game against Levante? 😂 you're the light I was needing, the one showing me the way, I know we will go far because what we have is a lifetime thing. Forever yours ❤️ (Nala liking you might be the real reason I love you 😈)

jennihermoso I can tell you one thing, sappy Alexia is an Alexia in love, congrats, sister ❤️ you deserve happiness!
virginiatr6 never thought we'll see the day... 😂 so happy for you, my friend! 😍
liekemartens more deserved than a Ballon D'Or ! 🤩 keep going la Reina 👑
albaps9 so proud of you, I hope you'll be happy forever ❤️
victoriachamberlain 🥺🥺🥺❤️