Chapter IV

"What are your plans today? Do you want to go to any specific place?" Yuqi asked her before starts sipping her coffee.

They are in dining area and she's currently sitting at the chair on the dining table enjoying her tea together with Yuqi when the other one spoke and asked her that.

"Yes, I wanna meet her again." she said directly and sips her tea.

Yuqi looked at her after hearing her answer then a silly smile appear on the other one's face.

"Do you know where to meet her now?" Yuqi asked her teasingly.

"I'll go to her company again."

"And? What will gonna be your reason for meeting her this time?" Yuqi ask again still smiling at her.

She looked at Yuqi's annoying face with cold eyes she straigthface said.

"It's none of your business."

But instead of being scared Yuqi laugh at her. Shuhua rolled her eyes to the other one and sips her tea again, she also looked at the glass wall of the dining hall seeing the outside garden and large pool.

"You're becoming a stalker to that person." Yuqi told her while giggling a bit after a minute of silence.

"Shuhua, do you like her?" Yuqi asked seriously this time.

She looks at Yuqi again but didn't answer her and looked back at the wall. She heard Yuqi laugh a bit again after her reaction.

"She's not in the city today." Yuqi said.

Shuhua quickly reverted her eyes to Yuqi with a questioning look on her eyes.

"She came at the train station earlier." Yuqi said again with small smile.

Seconds passed before Shuhua is able and respond on what she said.

"How did you know? I didn't told you to look after her..." Shuhua questioned her.

Yuqi is looking at Shuhua then her eyes widens realizing what the other one's said, then seconds after Shuhua's gaze became sharp and deadly she stands up and slams her hands on the table.

"Are you checking up on her? Huh?!" She shouted right on Yuqi's face.

Yuqi stands up to and raised both of her hands like she's surrendering, she started to walk backwards too just leaving a right amount of space between her and Shuhua while talking.

"I can explained everything, just listen to me first." She said.

Shuhua didn't respond but she continues to look at her with sharp eyes, she also gritted her teeth and closed her fist like she's ready to throw a punch on Yuqi if her explanation is not acceptable.

Yuqi sighed and looked down first then to Shuhua's eyes before speaking.

"I am checking her out, but on the other way. First is to protect her, my asset told me that some of your father's rivals in business had arrived here including one of the mafias that I am keeping an eye for.

A suspicious person has seen you on that entertainment agency yesterday and I was guessing that the person is one of their men..."

Yuqi paused for a bit then breathes heavily before continuing to explain again after Shuhua didn't move or speak. She took it as a sign that she's not satisfied on her reasons.

"Have you seen the girl with the blonde and short hair in that building yesterday?" She asked Shuhua who kept on looking at her.

Shuhua didn't answer again but she was trying to remember if she saw the woman Yuqi's talking about.