Chapter IX

It's been two days since Soojin started working as Shuhua's personal assistant and she didn't expect that this job is a lot more easier that being in the entertainment industry.

No more tiring practice at all instead she just sat on the couch inside Shuhua's office all day long waiting for the lady to ask her to bring something for her, like drinks or food or sometime personal things.

It's free of course but she wouldn't complain since it's not that tiring as how she do in the agency. When it hits five in the afternoon she can go home already if she wanted to. Sometimes she wonders if Shuhua planned this job since she suggested it and she doesn't really want Soojin to pay for her father's hospitalization.

She had also seen how Shuhua work, she just sat there reading and signing papers all day. Sometimes people come to the office to bring some folders and more set of papers to her.

She's currently staring at Shuhua when the lady raised her head and looked at her.

Their eyes met and automatically a smile appear on Shuhua's lips then she continued to work. So she took her phone and do other things too. Like talking to her sister through messages, or to Minnie.

She's really worried about her, after seeing her cry days ago she felt that Minnie changed. At the dorm she barely talk and eat with them. Even if she or Soyeon bought something for her, sometimes she didn't want to leave her room.

"Hello?... Sure., Come Here and We'll talk." Soojin heard Shuhua spoke so she looked at her.

She was talking to someone over the phone and to her surpise Shuhua is staring at her again while speaking. Her eyes was darted to Soojin the whole conversation, so the latter felt awkward at the situation she avoid looking at Shuhua.

AFTER the agreement Shuhua hung up the call, she sighed and massage her temple even looking at Soojin wouldn't leave her stress after what the caller has told her. She closes her eyes and scratch her eyebrow, she breathe heavily too. Those person just wouldn't leave me alone. They even followed me here

"Uhm, Soojin?" she called.

The other looked at her, there it goes her warm expression. The soft look on her eyes, this woman is really making her heart beat so fast, even in just one look. She is mesmerized on her features everytime she stare at her, she just glad that sometimes Soojin avoids her eyes if she wouldn't Shuhua is sure that she's dead by now.

"Why? Do you need anything?" Soojin asked her.

"Ah, I'll go somewhere. Can I bring you there?" she said.

"Sure, my job is not done yet." she responded then looked at her phone before reverting her eyes to Shuhua again.

"Okay..." Shuhua said then took her phone.

She stands up and ready her things putting it in her bag. Soojin on the other hand stand up too waiting for her.

Shuhua walked first to the door, followed by Soojin when they both got out to the office they walked to the living area. One the men took Shuhua's things then led them outside where a car is waiting for them.

When the backseat door opened Shuhua gave way too Soojin. She sign her to get in first, so she did then Shuhua got inside when she settles her seat.

Shuhua spoke to the driver in madarin but Soojin can guess that she gave a direction then she rest her back to the seat after talking. They didn't talk anymore when the car started droving off.

THEY arrived at a fancy restaurant garden, from the outside it looks like simple café but when they entered Soojin is amazed at the scenery and flower arrangements everywhere. It even had a man-made lake in the middle, then surrounded by set of tables and chair, some of them are occupied already.