Chapter VIII

Soojin started to warm up as soon as she settled her place inside the practice room, she's in one of the dance hall early in the morning. She was stretching her arms when the door opened entering Soyeon with a tired expression on her face.

"It's too early to be exhausted, what's wrong?" she ask.

Soyeon dropped herself in one couch on the side before answering. "My song got rejected, ah! They didn't know how hard I work on that."

"What song? Do you have a sample?" she ask again and walked to Soyeon.
She also sit on the couch beside her, she decided to listen to her this time. Clearly Soyeon needs someone who listens to her.

"I have here." Soyeon said while taking her phone out of her pocket, she opened it and played the sample.
After playing the two minute song, Soyeon looked at Soojin like she's waiting for her feedback.

"Well., It's a good song. Why would they reject that?" she said.

"They said it's boring! And they don't want broken–woman concept anymore. They want happy and bright sound." Soyeon answered then dropped herself to lie down on the couch.

She watch at Soyeon lying down with her eyes closed.

"But the beat is really good, I could even dance to it." she said complementing her.

"Hmm, they don't want it. They suck." Soyeon just responded.

A minute of silence fell between them, Soojin just look at Soyeon who looks like sleeping beside her. Then a question came to her mind.

"Soyeon, can I ask you something?" she said and it made the other one opened her eyes.

"What is it?" Soyeon asked while looking at her.

She sighed before saying. "What's the name of the person.. who broke you?"
Soyeon's forehead furrowed to her question, she then sat and looked at her.

"That person? Her name is Yuqi... Why do you ask?"

"Uhm, nothing. I just thought I've seen that person somewhere." She just said and stand up again.

She started to warm up again, she was planning for a dance practice today. Then she glance at Soyeon who still staring at her, Soojin just smiled at her then looked at the mirror again.

"You should pushed that song, I'm sure it'll be hit." she advices again.

Soyeon just smiled and lie down on the couch again before yawning loudly that it made Soojin giggle.

SHUHUA is busy signing some papers in her private office when she heard knocks on the door before it opened, Yuqi enters with a set of papers in hands again it made her rolled her eyes.

"You know I hate doing this." she said and continued to read the papers.

Yuqi placed the papers on her table then sat in the visitors chair in front of her before speaking.

"I had news, very bad news." she sighed.

Shuhua raised one of her eyebrow as a sign of giving her attention to what Yuqi is about to say.

"One of your assitant from the masion called me earlier, she said that your Auntie wanted to talk to you... About your father's wealth." what she said caused Shuhua to look at her.

"What do they need?" she ask.

"They are asking for their share to your father's wealth, she even said that she's your father's sibling and it made her to have the rights to his money..." Yuqi said then smirk at the end while shaking her head.