Chapter 7 - Demands

Y/n's POV
I woke up with not just Mylo curled up by me but also Ekko. Guess he didn't want me to be mad at him. His face was nuzzled into my back, arms around my torso tightly.
I nudged him slightly making sure not to wake Claggor P0wder or Mylo. "Oh uh hi" he mumbled sitting up and letting go of me. "Good morning I greeted him, moving to sit up aswell and letting Mylo rest his head on my thigh.

"I'm sorry, I don't want you to be mad at me. Especially today. I know how Vi hurt them.. me. Vi dissapearing had a huge affect on all of us, that includes you. But she is still their sibling. How she treated you and all of us yesterday wasn't alright and I know that I will tal-" I interrupted him by putting a hand over his mouth. "Shut up. You might wake them up. Mylo and Powder needs the sleep. We'll talk outside" I smiled at him and he nodded. I managed to get out of Mylo's grasp and we walked out to the balcony by the bridge. I leaned on the railing. "It's not okay how she treated us or you. But you don't need to do this Ekko. You don't need to be the one in charge, taking care of everyone. You're a kid Ekko. Seventeen, you are seventeen. You shouldn't feel like you have to do all this. That's why me and Claggor are here okay?" I put a hand on his shoulder and he nodded, avoiding eye contact.
"I get it okay, you wanna take care of them but you are a kid, remember that. Me and Claggor will always be here to step in okay?" He looked at me and smiled again, hugging me tightly. I held him close for a few moments before we heard an awe and a few chuckles. We pulled away to see Mylo Claggor and Powder watching us from the door. Ekko turned away, slightly embarrassed as I chuckled. Mylo pulled a rope, letting a bunch of bells go offf to wake everyone up.

We started making our way down and was greeted by a grumpy Vi and a tired Caitlyn who was watching Vi pace and wait for us.
Mylo and Powder immediately grabbed onto my arms. "Ekko! Thank god someone who's on my side atleast" she sighed relieved before Ekko put an arm on Powders shoulder and nodded to me. "No one is 'on your side', there is no side. You either apologize or leave, that's it" I told her but she simply glared at me. "She's right Vi. You did a lot of damage. If you can't admit it we can't forgive or move on from it. And even if you do apologize we have the right to not forgive you" Mylo spoke up which took her by surprise. "Hm.. okay. I'm sorry. I love you guys and I hurt you. I shouldn't have done that" she apologized and they stayed quiet. "Can you forgive me?" She looked at powder with sorrowful eyes. "No.. but I can try to move on from it" she replied slowly. Vi looked up at Mylo. "No, but I will also try to move on from it" he told her and she nodded. "Okay, thank you" she smiled before turning her eyes to me.

"I'm sorry for how I treated you. You took care and saved my family. I can never thank you enough for that" she held her hand out for me to shake. Mylo and Powder let go on me, backing away slightly. I looked down at her hand before her eyes again. I shook her hand but stilled glared at her. She smiled at me. "I will earn your trust" she told me as we let go. "Good luck" I scoffed with a grin before waving for Powder and walking off. She ran after and started going with me. "Let's go check how Mango's doing hm?" I smiled at them and she nodded.

Mango was one of the many new cows we had. A grandchild of Cherry aswell. She's small with light blond fur and a white diamond on her forehead.
Powder loved her so much after Cherry died. Mylo did make a great steak tho.
We sat down in the small barn and Mango trotted over to us, licking Powders face and lying down by us. We started grooming her as usual. "Hey, can we talk?" I looked up seeing Mylo leaning against the barns door. I nodded, patting Mango one last time before getting up and walking out with him.

We made our way to the kitchen where we usually got to be alone since we are the only people who can properly cook.
"What are we talking about?" I asked leaning back on a counter as he did the same beside me. "Last night" he looked away from me, playing with a strand of his now quite long hair. I pulled a hair band off my wrists, slowly taking his hair into it and putting it into a low ponytail, letting a bit still hang by his face. We made eye contact and he looked away quickly. "I'm sorry about last night" he apologized, I tilted my head at him confused. "...the kiss" he mumbled and my head shot up at the memory.