O N E

Dark Secrets

Hi, I'm Luke. I've always been bullied, teased, beaten up everyday, and always get called "homo" and "faggot" because I am gay. I hurt every day. Then, I remember why I'm still alive because of my boyfriend Jayden. He was such a sweet heart and he loved to make me feel like I am someone important. Here how it all started.

"Hey!" Fabian ,one of the bullies, said to me in a rudely way.

I ignored them and just walked by like always thinking they would just leave me alone after that but, this time it was different. He walked up to me and said

"Hey little faggot! I was talking to you!"

He grabs me by my neck and toss me on the ground. His friends were just standing there laughing at me like it was some type joke for them.

"GET UP FAG!" Fabian yelled while kicking me.

I tried to get up, but all I could was feeling the blood running down my face and I realized that my head hit a big rock that was lying on the ground.

I thought I was going to die until I heard a my english teacher, Mr. McFaul.

"What are you guys doing! Get to class! NOW!"

Everybody left but, I was still on the floor crying my eyes out. Mr. McFaul took me to the nurse's office.

I notice that my crush Jayden was in the nurse's office too. He was so handsome and my heart was throbbing. I stared into space and started to think about how his face was amazingly sculpted. I also forgot to mention he was one of the top popular boys at my private school.

"What happened to you?" Jayden said. "Um are you talking to me?" I said nervously.

"No, I'm talking to Casper. Yes I'm talking to you silly!" he said flirting.

"Luke, your next" said the nurse. The nurse is 38 years old. Her voice is raspy. Everybody says that her great great-grandmother practice witchcraft or some junk like that, but nobody really knows what the hell they're talking about half the time.

I walked in and before I could say bye to Jayden, he was gone. I was feeling a little better now. I walked passed Jayden and he stopped me. My heart stopped.

He said, "What your name?"

I was freaking out like I cant even think straight. I couldn't stop blushing like a school girl.

"Luke. Luke King is my name."

He just laughed and told me that he really likes me and that we should hang out later. I literally couldn't stop smiling. In the first time I ever felt like, loved.

I got to my dorm and sat there thinking that today was the craziest day in my life. I laid on my bed and thought things that could happen. What if I died? Would people care? At this point, all I was thinking about was Jayden.

A/N Vote if you want more so I could be encourage to do more. I restarted the book. Thanks and have a nice day :) There should be at least 20 chapters. I want my series to be a scary/thrilled gay love story. Hope you enjoy :)