S I X

I haven't open the book yet. I really didn't wanna see what was inside. I put it on the passager side of the car and rested my head on my steering wheel and began thinking what could be in that book.

I started the car and drove off. I wanted to go home but I realized that I wanted to apologize to Jayden for being an ass to him and hug him. I know that he still loves me. So I decide to call him.

* ring ring *

No answer. He's probably still mad.

***

I reached his house and saw cops at his house. I ran to see what has happen and I saw Ms. Brooks ( Jayden mom ) crying and talking to one of the girl cops that was trying to calm her down.

"Excuse me and who are you and what are you doing here?" One of the strong male cops come up behind me and ask. "Um my boyfriend lives here and I just came to visit. Can you please tell me what's going on?" My voice shaky as I spoke. "Sir, I'll take it from here." Ms. Brooks said politely and the cop nodded and walked back to the pack of cop huddled talking about what was going to happen.

Ms. Brooke blew her nose and cleared her voice and asked "When was the last time you seen Jayden?" I began to worry. Has Jayden gone missing? I can't believe he might be gone. "We got in to an argument a couple days ago but I haven't heard from him. I tried to call him earlier but it went to voicemail."

Ms. Brooks finally finish answering question about the last time she saw her son. She finally invited me inside and we discuss reason he could have ran away. "We been having be arguments about his father. I told him that he really wants to see Jayden but Jayden said he never wanted to see him and last week his father came to see him and Jayden got really upset. He punch James (Jayden's real father) in the face and walked out and I haven't seen him since." Ms. Brooks explained

We finished up and I walked back to my car. I looked at a note Jayden had written me and I began to cry. I just lost it. I love him so much and I believe I'm the reason he left. I finally stopped cry and I wiped my eyes and I started looking for the book that I took at Havens but I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere for it. I basically ripped my car apart to try and find it. Nothing.

I got out of the car to see if I dropped it. I looked around to car. I looked across the street and I couldn't tell if my eyes were playing tricks on me but I looked down the street and saw a tall, black slender shadow. I barely could see it but it was walking.

I noticed it, the shadow, walking, now running towards me and I began to panic. What the hell! I scurry to find my keys to start the car. I glanced and saw it was a yard away. FOUND THE KEYS. I locked the door and drove off but that wasn't all.

I reached my dorm and Brandon was asleep. I went through the mail that came today and saw a black letter for me. I opened it and it was just a note with an address on it. I didn't know what to do. It was to late to go by myself and I don't have enough gas in my car.

I don't know what to do. I can't think about anything right now. I'm so stressed. My boyfriend is missing and my bestfriend is hiding something. School is hell and my life sucks. I just ruin everything. I got up and got ready for bed and then there was a loud bang outside the dorm and all the lights went out.

I couldn't see a thing but I heard the door slowing open and then I hid under the bed. Brandon was sleep so it couldn't have been him. The person who came in shot Brandon twice. I was shocked and I couldn't breathe.