T W O

While I was lying in my bed Jayden message me on Facebook about 7:00 pm asking to hang out at the mall. I replied and said "Yes". He told me that he was going to pick me up in 10 minutes, so I called my B.L.F ( Best Lesbian Friend), Haven and she wasn't really supportive for me. I think it was because she didn't want me to get my heartbroken.

"OMG! He is bad news, honey. He's not your type!" she explained to me.

"Really!? I finally found someone who makes me happy and you don't support me, I thought you were my friend!" I hung up the phone and then I heard a knock at the door, It was Jayden. He leaned over me and kissed me.I didn't think I was kissable. We havent even had our first date yet. He drags me out their door and put me in a car. He drove to a park area.

It was dark and the stars were so bright that when I look in his eye they twinkle.

"You look so pretty." He said, I just giggled and said "Thanks."

We ended up laying in the grass and looked up at the stars and

Jayden said "I'm so glad I can call you mine."

Then, we kissed. Was I dreaming? I know this couldn't be real, but it was happening. Was I really officially dating Jayden? I wanted to know, I was just too shy to ask. I wanted to ask if anyone of his friends know he is gay but, I didn't want to ruin what we had that night. He took me back to my dorm.

"I love you."

I didn't know what to say back to him. It was too early for those words to come out of my mouth. it took me awhile to reply. I finally said something "Thanks."

What the hell, why couldn't I say those three simple words! I didn't fully understand what he would've meant by this. We haven't had our first date and we been "together" for about 4 hours. I'm confused.

I shut my door quickly and ran into the room. I couldn't sleep. The words "I love you" were bothering me throughout the night. I couldn't help but think about it. I got a texted around 3 am from Haven asking me how my date went. I didn't reply back. Was this a date? I finally went to sleep around 5 am.

I woke up with my alarm and realize that I slept all day and missed all of my classes. I sighed "Could this day get any worse." There was a soft knock at the door. I smile because I know who knocks like that, Haven. I opened my door and saw her big, bright eye sparkling and I knew what that look was for. "Let's go shopping! I got paid today." Haven said excitedly. I screamed "OH MY GOD, YESSSS!" We sprinted to my car and I drove to the really fancy mall that we usually go to. We walked in and I saw Jayden working the cash register at Smoothie Juice. He looked so good in maroon colors.

"Umm, maybe we should go to the different mall." I said nervously.

"How come? This is our mall. We always come here no matter what! Whats the problem?"

I point to Jayden.

"You never told me about yall's date." I looked like I was going to throw up. I didn't want her to get upset about this. She gets really protective about my love life. I'm fragile, ok. She knows he is my first.

"He told me that he loved me." I said hoping she wasn't going to get upset.

A/N sorry its been awhile. I just do so spell checks and reading it over to fix my mistakes. Tell me if I should make these chapters longer.