T H R E E

Haven and I finished shopping, so we when to her house and watched "The Echo". My phone made a sharp "ding" noise which in this case tells me I got a text message. I looked down it was Jayden. I picked it up to read the message.

His text said "Hey. Why didn't you say hi to me at the mall?"

I didn't text back. Then Haven said

"Who's that?".

"Nobody." I quickly put my phone screen facing down.

When the movie was over I drove back to my dorm and I laid on my bed and started thinking about Jayden. "Come over." I texted Jayden. He said ok then I realized that my room was such a mess and by time he came I had finished cleaning I heard a hard knock at the door. I was sweating like a fucking pig! I had no time to take a shower. I'm freaking out at the moment and said "Hang on for a sec." I pulled my spray deodorant and sprayed it everywhere on my body. As soon as I opened the door I said,

"Sorry I didn't say hi at the mall, I was with one of my best friends."

He said "It's ok. Hey, I need to go to the bathroom, be right back." He threw his phone on my bed. I sat down on the bed and his phone went off. I looked down at the message and It said "Send me some sexy pics daddy." I didn't know what to think, maybe they texted the wrong number. I start to question myself. Should I be mad? Are we even a "thing"?

He came out the bathroom. I asked nicely "Who's texting you?"

"Oh, um nobody important."

I showed him the message and we began to argue and I kicked him out the dorm. I started to cry. My heart has never been broken like this ever. I ran to the bathroom and open a full bottle of pills in poured them in my hands. As so as I was about to take them my roommate came in and knocked the pills out my hand.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!?"

He slowly put me in my bed and I finally felt asleep. The very next day I woke up and notice I was late to class, so I rushed to class looking butt ugly. It was 5th period, but I made it in time before the lunch bell rang. In class, I notice Jayden text someone in the class. I looked over and find Dylan ,one of my exes, staring at him and smiling.

The bell finally rang and I hurried out the class to find Haven. I heard Jayden behind me but, I tried to ignore him even though he was sexy and popular. He ran and stopped me.

"We need to talk!"

I went around him and ignored him. I had to walk away from what he was about to tell me because I thought it was about last night. I was wrong.

I found Haven and I can tell she has something to tell me because the way she acts. She always makes this face when she wants to tell me something but, knows that I might cry.

"Come on tell what happened." I said laughing. I thought this was silly.

She whispered something that will change the way I looked at Jayden. My face turned pale and I couldn't breathe. What did I put myself into.