F I V E

"Im back!" scream Ginger as she strolled in the house. Haven quickly gave me back my note and she stood up.

"Haven, youre father called. He wants to talk to about that thingy y'all been talking about."

Haven motioned me to follow her. She was leading me to her room so she can all her dad.

*ring ring*

No answer. She tried again.

*ring ring*

" I bet he got busy. He'll call back if it is important." Haven said real fast that I could barely hear what she said. We walked into her room. She had her room a vibrant purple and had posters of her favorite band hanging on the walls. She sits on the bed and pulls out a small book. She wrote something about it and closed it so fast that I couldn't make out what she wrote.

"What's in there?" I asked puzzled. Nothing but silence was the response. She turn on the TV and Scream Queens was on. "Good Morning sluts." Chanel Oberlin (an character on Scream Queens) said as she woke up. "I love this show!" I said happily as I was jumping up and down. "Haven't seen it." She said as she turned the channel. I didn't know what's wrong with her. Haven never acted like this before after all the time I was with her.

* hours pasted *

I fell asleep sometime because I woke up drowning in my drool. I got up and looked on the bed for Haven but she wasn't there. I stood and I called her phone, but was turned off. Then I started thinking she was gone so I decide to loo for the book. I opened drawers, looked under her bed, and finally I check her bag. Nothing. Where the hell could it be. I was walking back and forth and started to walk out the door and her floor broad sound weird. I began to tap it with my foot. It was hollow and filled with weird and creepy thing. A locket, a knife that was rusted and her notebook that she wrote in.

"Ok, I will tell him." I could hear Haven say as she was coming my way. I quickly put everything back in the hollow hole and pretend to be asleep.

"Time to get up sleepy head." Haven said as she opens the door. I got up and told her that I had to go. I ran out that house before she notice I took her book.