34.

We placed mattress on my balcony, opened my doors wide as it can be so we can see my flat screen tv from here, we watched tons of movies and ate lots of food. Its 2 in the morning and i know everyone is beyond drunk instead of Niall of course, he always assuring me that he is Irish and he never gets drunk. I only had one cup of beer so I'm the one who's responsible of these guys in front of me.

The typical drunken state of everyone, a funny story turned out to be a serious conversation..

"Believe me you'll be whipped soon as i am!" Louis teased Zayn.

"It is never easy to believe something or someone." Zayn replied in a serious tone.

"Yes its true, you cannot believe someone that easily or trust them." Liam adds.

"Agree." Harry shrug his shoulders.

"Coming from the lads who believed that a 20 year old girl's parents are sleeping and they have to sneak in quietly to her room because if they caught by her parents they're dead." Kez speaks up in a sarcastic tone making everyone laugh at her.

"Offensive!" Harry glared at kez.

"Viel is at her 20s for fucks sake! Her parents wouldn't mind if they heard Viel moaning out lou-" Kez starts to ramble.

"Okay babe that's enough." Louis grab the red cup from Kez hands.

"Im sleepy." I yawned as I placed my head on Niall's shoulder.

"Me too. Em so tired!" Niall stretched his arms.

"Liam can you drive me home?" Louis asked Liam.

"I can't even walk straight man." Liam said shutting his eyes.

Then Louis turned to Zayn, but Zayn shakes his head saying he can't drive him home.

Louis turned to harry and asked him if he can but Harry refuse and said "You know I'm shit at driving drunk. But if you want to die young okay c'mon."

"I guess no one can drive home. You can all go down at the basement and sleep there." I offered.

"Thank you Viel." Zayn and Liam stood up and walk inside my room and falls on my bed instead.

"They are so wasted." I chuckled and scoot closer to Niall.

"They can't even make it to the basement." He laughs.

I stood up and fix my hair in a messy bun.

"What are you doing?" Niall asked me.

"Help me put this three inside and we can already sleep."

Niall stood up and grab Harry first.

"Man im not that drunk i can manage." Harry smiled at him and walk inside my room lying gently to Liam's side.

"Uhm Viel?" I heard Harry called me from the inside.

"Yes Harry?" I peek through my glass doors.

"Where can i put my boots? I dont want to ruin your neat sheets." He asked respectfully and i chuckled.

"Just place it under my bed Harry."

"Kez babe wake up, we're sleeping." I heard louis behind me waking his drunk girlfriend.

"You dumbass why would you wake me up because we're sleeping?!" Kez laugh at him.

After an hour of cleaning the balcony and convincing Kez and Louis to sleep on the couch, Niall and i decided to sleep on the basement.

"I didn't know you have a basement." Niall said fixing his hair on the mirror.

"This used to be a stock room but my parents decided to renovate it and make it a guest room instead." I remove my flip flops and sit on the edge of the bed.