64.

"Can I tell you something?" She looked at me straight in the eyes and asked.

"Yeah of course." I replied and she gestured me to sit on the edge of her bed.

"I know you'll be confused, so confused about what I'm planning to say but I want to say this to you." She said.

"Go on." I let her.

"I'm sorry, im so sorry for what I've done about you and everyone. You don't deserve any of these and I can't see you like that, I can't see you hurting and being with the man you're not in love with, I'm planning to skip this but your current boy friend is a jerk and I regret meeting him on the first place. There I said the part I'm planning to skip." She sighed and shrug her shoulders before continuing.

"I know sooner or later you will remember every single fucking thing, and hell I can't wait for that because I want to see you happy again. I know when that time comes you'll curse me and ask me to torture my self to death, believe me I'm not the typical sweet sister you know right now, I'm different in the past and you won't like it. So I'm sorry, I am so sorry for doing this to you and I know my mistakes is just so big and awful to forgive and I'll understand if you won't forgive me, I myself can't forgive myself too. So I'm so sorry Hevielene, sorry for being a bitch to your life. Im so sorry." She said it once without stopping and I can't wrap any of what she said in my head. This is too much and Im so confused.

Instead of bugging her with every information i want to know I hugged her tight instead.

"I understand, even if I don't I do. And yes I forgive you Han. You deserve to have a chance in life and you're still my baby sister okay? I love you and thank you." I said tears streaming down my face.

"Thank you so much Hervie." She hugged me tight and kiss me on the cheeks.

"Can I sleep here tonight? Because my very asshole boy friend is being an utter jerk right now and even if I want to kick his balls I can't." I said giggling.

"Oh you can't?! Guess who can?" She asked me and I cocked an eyebrow.

Before I can ask her, she stood up and run towards my room. Before I knew it I heard Josh yelled from my room. "Aw! What the fuck is your problem?! Fuck you Hannah! Fuck you!" I almost fell off the bed from laughing so hard.

Hannah ran back to her room and locked the door. "Hey bitch, you owe me one." She said before laughing so hard.

-
"Get up get up! Wake up!" Hannah is shaking my shoulder.

"Back off Han, its too early!" I grabbed a pillow and put it on my face.

"Ugh just get up and pack your things!" She groaned.

"And why would I pack my things?" I look at her.

"Kez called and you are in for a road trip to the beach!!" She exclaimed.

"Road trip? What?!" I stood up.

"Yes yes yes! Go pack your things! You still have 30 minutes to prepare and Harry will pick you up, go!" She shooed me away. How can I pack my whole room in just 30 mins?!

After one hour of packing and an impatient Harry waiting for me downstairs I'm done preparing.

"Finally!" Harry glared at me.

"Oh hush! You can't expect a girl to pack and prepare herself in just 30 minutes." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you say." He rolled his eyes at me and grab my bag.

I heard horns outside and an impatient Louis yelling.. "My excited ass is on fire, you two get inside the coaster now!" Harry and I chuckled and run outside.

Once I get inside the mini coaster van, I got so excited for this road trip and our mini vacation. The mini coaster van has a mini kitchen and sofas around it. Liam and Zayn are playing FIFA, Louis is cuddling with Kezia of course, Niall is tossing gummy bears in his mouth and Harry plopped down beside Niall as they took weird pictures.

Niall patted the seat beside him and I sit down. "Sup?" I asked him and he just shrug his shoulders.

"So what came into your minds and you decided to have a vacation?" I asked quite loud earning the attention of everyone, except Zayn cheating on Liam.

Everybody turns into Kezia, waiting for an answer. "And you.." I pointed my finger at her. "You owe me an apology for waking me up early and making me prepare in just 30 minutes!"

"Sorry! We just want to have fun! And to catch up with you! We missed you so badly, right Niall?" She said and turns into Niall who tensed and blushed beside me.

"Yeah, and we just wants to lighten up because this past few weeks is so stressful for the band." He admits.

"You'll enjoy this babe, I promise you'll be satisfied with this vacation!" Liam assured me.

"Is that so? So I expect getting my memories back this week, don't give me false hopes." I joked and they laughed.

"I'll help you with that." Niall whispered beside me as he puts his arms around me.

And again, i feel so safe with him.