39.

I look nervously at Niall, my palms are sweating and i can feel my knees are shaking.

"Chill." He whispered to my ear.

Yeah chill. I know everyone can relate to what Im feeling right now. This day is Niall's grandmother's birthday and he invited me, so that means I'm meeting his family.

"I'm trying!" I grip his hand hardly.

"Aw!" He chuckled. "You ready, babe?" He asked ready to knock on their front door.

"Uh yes." I exhaled deeply.

He knocks on the door three times, someone opened the door as my heart beats fast but thank god its Zayn.

"Ey mate." He gave Niall a bone crushing hug like they haven't seen each other in ages.

"Viel.." He turn to me and gave me a wink.

We entered the house and i saw the rest of the boys comfortably sitting on the sofa. They greeted me with a smile, expect for Kez who gave me the loudest squeal and the tightest hug.

"Where are they?" Niall asked.

"Ben is already cooking outside, i think everyone is already there." Louis answered.

"Okay.. Im going for a quick swim bye." Liam rushed outside.

"Let's go." Niall whispered and held my hand gesturing me outside.

As we stepped out on the backyard there are few people in there, which i think is his family.

"Niall." The tall man greeted us and walk towards us earning the attention of everyone.

"Dad." He just nod to him.

"Hi! Bob." He introduced himself to me. I gave him a smile, i think my mouth just stopped functioning right now.

"I- er everyone." He cleared his throat. "This is Hervielene, my girlfriend." He smiled proudly as he placed his hand on my back.

I smiled shyly and i can feel my cheeks turning bright red right now. They gave me a bunch of hi's.

"Just call her Viel!" Liam shouted from the pool causing me to laugh at him

"Hi again Viel." The guy on the barbecue stand winked at me.

"That's greg, my brother." Niall whispered. "And that lady fixing the table is his wife, Denise." I looked at her as he gave me a cheerful smile.

"Ni!" A younger boy ran towards us as Niall hoops him in the air.

"And this cute little one is my main man Theo." He introduced him to me as Theo giggled. I want to steal this cutie from him, ran away, and live my whole life with him. But my evil plan didn't work as Niall lets go of Theo and turn to another family member.

"That good looking old lady right there is my nanny. C'mere." He walks toward his nanny and i followed him.

"Hi nun-na!" He kissed her in the cheeks.

"Is this your girl?" She eyed me from head to toe. I smiled shyly to her and greeted her a happy birthday as i got nervous really hard again. She offered to hug me and i did.

"You are so gorgeous hun. What did Niall do this time to have a girl like you? Did he threatened you or blackmailed you?" She joked as she lets go of the hug.

"I heard that." Niall speaks beside his grandma.

"Im joking. You are so handsome kiddo. You deserve each other." She compliments us and kissed Niall on his cheeks.