51.

HANNAH

He hugged me so tight and cried to my shoulders. I take this as a opportunity to work with my plan.

"Let's have a drink yeh?" i asked him as i let go of the hug.

"But I'm already drunk Hannah.. Let's just sleep okay? I need to rest." He said lying on his bed.

"Okay.." I said as I lie beside him.

"Old times.." He said as he close his eyes.

"Yeah. Good night Niall." I said as I kiss him on the lips. At first he didn't reacted but when I continue to give him wet kisses on his neck he gave up.

"Hannah stop.." He said on a raspy voice.

"Just let me give you the escape you need Niall. Let's just forget about what's happening for awhile." I said as I lay on top of him and kiss him on the lips again. He groans and kiss me back.

--
NIALL

My massive headache woke me up. I groan as I feel my head pounding. I decided to move but suddenly I feel somebody move beside me. I can feel her body warm against mine. Reality hits me remembering the blurry scene last night that I had with Hannah. This is so wrong, dammit!

"Hannah.. Hey." I wake her up.

"Good morning Niall." She said smiling at me.

"Uh sorry about last night.. That was a huge mistake. I'm so sorry." I said getting out of the bed.

"It's not a mistake Niall, shut up! You know we enjoyed it." She said as a flirty smile plastered across his lips.

"Stop this Hannah. I don't want to hurt you but I was drunk last night and i don't what anything of that to happen." I said sighing.

"You know what Niall.. I love you and you just have to give us a chance." She said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Stop this bullshit Hannah! I'm trying to move on with my life here okay? Just leave me be! Go!" I said as I open the door. She put on her clothes and left.

-
"Man that was a huge mistake! I'm wasted last night." I said telling Zayn what just happened last night.

"Maybe it's not?" He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked quite confused.

"I mean Hannah likes you mate just grab the opportunity. She's hot." Zayn said placing a beer on the table in front of me.

"Don't give me such fuckboys advices Zayn, I don't need that. I'm done with that." I said.

"C'mon Niall! Where's the Niall Horan who used to flirt with every girls every night in Paris?! Bring the beast back mate!" He exclaimed shaking my shoulders.

"Someone changed me Zayn. I love her and I don't want to hurt her." I said sighing.

"Wake up lad! This will hurt you but you need to hear this.. Hervielene is now gone! She is gone Niall! Even if she come back, she's not the same anymore!" Zayn yelled at me. He's right she wont be the same anymore.

My Hervielene is gone.

"So what do you want me to do huh?" i asked.

"You're young, live it! Enjoy it man! Forget about the people who left you behind. You deserve all the happiness and you can get that if you want to. You just have to choose it. Choose to be happy Niall!" Zayn stood up encouraging me.

"Cheers.." I said holding the beer up.

I don't know if this is right but right now at this very moment everything feels right. And Zayn is right, I have a life and I have to live it. Hervielene is now gone, she's not the same anymore.