Epilogue !

Next morning

Manik was the first one to wake up and he felt something warm and heavy on his back. He was sleeping on his stomach and was still in sleep and couldnt figure out what was on his back that was so heavy, yet soft and warm. He closed his eyes to sleep as he thought he was dreaming. Couple of minutes later he woke up with a jerk, eyes widening in realisation. As a result of his sudden movement, Nandini who was sleeping on his back fell on the bed with a soft thud. She pouted in sleep and searching for a pillow, she hugged it close to her chest and fell asleep again.

Manik gasped as he saw her almost naked form first thing in the morning. His lips parted in surprise and his ears had turned pink. He looked away immediately and covered Nandini with the duvet. He rubbed his palms on his face to get rid of the sleep and his thoughts that were definitely not going in the right direction.

He got up from the bed and decided to freshen up first. He picked both of their clothes that were scattered across their room. Putting them on the couch, folding them...naah rolling them to the best of his ability, he left them there. He picked up all the candles that had melted away and threw them in the dustbin and walked into the washroom.

Nandini turned in sleep searching for the "thing" that was providing her warmth till then. Frowning in confusion she opened her one eye and sat on the bed with a jerk finding herself in unfamiliar room. She looked around and sighed realizing that she was in Manik's room. She then looked down at herself and her eyes widened in shock and surprise. Pulling up the duvet to cover herself completely, she turned to the deepest shade of red, as last nights incidents played in front of her eyes like a movie.

"Bappa, did it all really happen" she mumbled to herself biting her biting her lower lip and hiding her face in her palms as she realised how silly she sounded to herself.

"Why are you bothering your sweet Bappa, I can clarify that for you" Manik spoke with a smirk standing at the washroom door wearing only his track pants, freshly showered and a towel around his neck. Nandini looked at him and immediately looked away, holding the duvet around her in a death grip. Manik smiled and walked close to her. Sitting on the bed in front of her, he lifted her face placing a finger under her chin. Nandini looked down feeling shy.

"Look at me Nandu" he said sweetly and she nodded her head in a No.

"Fine then, dont blame me for this later" he said and before she could realise he jerked away the duvet from her hands. Nandini came out of the shock and pulled it back to her holding it in a death grip around her. Manik put his hands on hers which was holding the duvet.

"Manik" she whispered looking down turning red, giving a tough competition to tomatoes. 

"Yes Nandu" he said entwining their fingers, pulling away the barrier making her lay on the bed, softly resting her head on the pillow. Nandini closed her eyes unable to bare the torture. He didnt speak anything but placed his lips on hers.

After an hour, Manik and Nandini lay panting on the bed catching their breath, trying to calm themselves. Manik pulled Nandini into his embrace and kissed her forehead, holding her close. Both of them didnt speak anything for few moments. Nandini was doodling on Manik's chest which made him feel ticklish, and he giggled in response. She looked up at his face and raised her eyebrows asking 'What'

"I feel ticklish" he said making her laugh. Before he could ask her anything, there was a knock on the door.

"Manik, Nandu, wake up beta" it was Navya. Nandini's eyes widened in response. She sat on the bed, holding the sheets close to her chest, whereas Manik made a bad face.

"Manik, Nandini... Are you guys up? Get ready and come down fast" She said and waited for response and on not getting any, she banged the door louder this time. Getting irritated Manik got up from the bed and walked to the door wearing his track pants. Nandini took this as an opportunity and ran into the washroom taking the duvet along. Manik laughed seeing her running like a rabbit.