3. mystery stranger

Azrael Carmen

"You looked fucking gorgeous when I looked up from between your thighs but up here holy shit you're fucking killing me, Jane." his voice was like knife cutting through my dignity.

I blinked, the insults hit so hard that my blood boiled like hot water and maybe it was because I was flabbergasted by him. I gritted my teeth as I dug my nails into my palms. With homicide inside my head, I glared at the sight of my rebellious one night stand. A signature lopsided grin settled on his face, his shirt disheveled, brown hair tousled, his swollen lips and the obnoxious hickey on his neck.

I had always been a judgmental bitch therefore by the looks of it I was certain Elliot Salvatore was a manwhore and no one could convince me otherwise.

He fucked me six ways in the backseat of his Bentley for fuck's sake. I was a disgrace to the women's world.

"You looked decent then but now you couldn't be more ugly talking with your pea size dick in your mouth. It physically hurt me to even look at you." I grunted back.

The bastard only smirked harder at the looks on my face. He thoughtfully rubbed his jaw, looking at me a little too long as if he was trying to swallow me whole.

My legs subconsciously clenched together under his stupid heated gaze and I sensed that my traitorous vagina was about to talk her shit because he was certainly not small and he damn well knew it too but I would happily punch myself in the uterus before I agreed to that.

I only hoped the damn door fell on his head and concussed him to death.

"Moreover, we made it clear to that we will not see each other again. Ever. Do you know how a deal works or is that too complicated for you?" I grumbled, ignoring the looks Adalina was giving me.

Lastly, with a flick of my wrist, I dismissed him. "Leave."

Adalina finally let out out a small gasp for the first time in the last five minutes of hell. Her curious eyes jumped between the two of us probably wondering where had I known her brother in law.

I was this close to telling her that we fucked and I only learned his name when I cashed out his check and shamelessly bought myself a new Birkin.

Yes, I was a horrible person but I would rather be sent to hell holding a designer bag in my Chanel coffin.

After a moment of whatever amusement he was in, Elliot Salvatore finally cleared his throat. He stood straighter up. His stormy eyes twinkled in delights as he looked from me to his sister in law. I narrowed my eyes at him, definitely not checking out the way he fixed his cuffs before tucking his hands into his slacks pocket.

"Your husband will start shooting the guests if you don't leave this room in five minutes, dearest sister in law." a smug smile rested on his lips the same time he practically spat out the last part in my face.

A dig at me that he was family and I couldn't possibly make him leave the room. Dickfucker. I let out a growl under my breath then quickly stalked toward my friend. I pulled the future queen into a tight hug and kissed both of her cheeks.

"Let's catch up soon. If I stay in the same room as that man a second longer, I might shove my heel down his throat. I love my heels."

Adalina looked too stunned to speak as I turned around and stormed outside with the heat of his amused gaze burning through the back of my skull.

The vintage corridor was as vacant as when I arrived except for the solemn statues guarding the door. I cursed out loud, glaring up at the historical ceiling while stomping away. Karma. It had to be karma. I was convinced that his sudden unwanted presence was my bad decisions coming back to bite me in the ass.