does your heart beat

you know that gut feeling you have when you think something very bad is going to happen. well that feeling was erupting all across my body for the last 10 minutes.

people on the train were giving me weird looks because I kept looking around. I knew something was going to happen I just didnt know what.

everyone let out a scream as the train jerked to a stop and the lights flickered. the feeling increased and someone screamed in pain.

I looked over and gasped as I saw a man holding onto a woman by her throat with his teeth.

he dropped her and turned around. I gasped horrified as I saw huge fangs and bright red eyes. the lights flickered off and he was gone.

I whipped around hearing another scream. I took off running like multiple people. I felt someone latch onto my arm and felt like someone stabbed it.

I screamed in pain looking over and screamed when the vampire had me with his teeth. I swung my arm around slamming it into his face but yelled when my hand broke.

he bit down harder and I ignored the pain in my arm and pointed two fingers out stabbing him in the corner of his eyes and rip them out.

he let go of me with a scream and I saw people were still trying to get away. I saw him sniff and look at my arm. I panted and ran to the people pushing past, I was not going to be devoured by a monster.

I heard screams behind me and just ran faster. I saw light ahead and thanked the heavens when I saw it was a train station.

I waited no time jumping up and screamed, "run!" before I sprinted out into the sunlight.

some smart people were behind me then everyone came running when there was screams. I grabbed my phone panting calling 911.

"911 whats your emergency?" I heard from the lady.

I panted heavily, "a guy at the train station is slaughtering people..." I shouted and she was silent.

"help is on the way." I hung up and looked down at my arms grimacing. one hand was torn the other had a huge hole in it and was still bleeding.

I just stared at the tunnel and saw red eyes looking at me then suddenly there waw a painful animalistic scream that made me and others wince. I watched and the bad feeling was gone.

I stepped to the stairs and people watched me. I slowly stepped down the stairs staying in the direct sunlight and saw two figures carrying the vampire away. each one half a half of him.

I gasped as I looked around and saw multiple dead bodies, even some kids and babies.

the figures whipped around and I saw black eyes from under the cloaks. I stepped back then scrambled up the stairs just as the ambience and police arrived.

I was pulled onto a chair where they spoke to me but I could move as I stared at the subway.

I felt a prick in my arm and my vision wavered and I sagged. my eyes slowly closed and I felt a numbing sensation in my arm where I was bit and where I broke my hand.

I heard the sound of doors closing and I went unconscious.

***

"We have to be careful. if she survives she might become dangerous. she was bit by a rogue... we can't tell anyone or they will kill her." I heard a voice say that faded in and out.

I slowly blinked looming around and saw white. white walls, white ceiling... white coats. I blinked making my vision come clear. two doctors stood a few feet from me looking at me worried.