does your heart beat 8

THIS IS NOT CHAPTER TWO!!!! go to the chapters, sorry for the inconvenience but I can't fix it :/.

"elli?" I asked confused and she turned her head the gasped wide eye. she ran to me tackling onto the ground blubbering that she was so scared.

I giggled sitting up, "I can assure you, im healthy as a horse. speaking of im starving." I stood up setting her down and went to the kitchen.

I found a pan full of lasagna and just grabbed it with a fork. I walked back to the living room where I saw something was wrong.

"hey elli not to be rude but... where is my mom and why are you here?" I pondered. as I sat on tbe couch eating or well shoveling food into my mouth.

she gave me a look then left and came back with a fork. she ate with,"um storm... your mom knows what you are..." she said then shoved her face.

I dropped the fork into the pan. she knew what I was? but... how?

"how long?" I whispered looking at the ground.

she swallowed taking the plate from me setting the plate down, "the day you came back..." she dropped her head as if she was ashamed of something.

"why do you look so guilty?" I asked slightly scared for her answer.

she turned away from me biting her lip. I watched her confused and waited. she finally turned back to me slowly looking really sorry.

"I didnt mean to I swear! I just had to be involved, I didnt even know what I was doing till it was over." she told me panicked.

I grabbed her hands, "its ok... just tell me what happened." I ushered her but she dropped her head.

she let out a weak breath, "you know that vampire couple in the hospital?' she asked and I was confused how she knew them, 'well sometimes I volunteer and I was there the night you came in and got your address. it was pure luck that you lived near my pack and before you came back... I told your mom." she muttered the last part softly, but I heard.

I clenched her hands then let go and stood up. I didn't know whether to be upset or happy that my mom knows. she never acted any different than before... did she still love me, even if I was a monster?

I took a calming breath and turned to Elli, "do you know where my mom is?" I asked holding back the irritated feeling.

she gulped and nodded, "she went to someone called Jennifer."

I knew who that was, it was one of my moms old friend's. I could make it there in about 10 minutes. I was about to leave but I grabbed the lasagna pan and ate till I was full.

I put the pan away and saw elli being very quiet. I went upstairs brushing my teeth and pulled my hair into a pony tail going back down stairs.

I headed to the door but elli stood in front of it looking conflicted. I paused infront of her, "what are you doing?" I asked holding back a small growl. I have traveled for a few days nearly dying twice and now that I know where my mom was I wasn't letting it go.

she looked slightly scared, good, "your mom said if you came back before she did to tell you where she was but not let you go." she told me shrinking back.

I could feel my eyes burn with anger and my claws and fangs were coming out. I saw the fear in her face; I didnt want her to fear me.

I closed my eyes and felt my body return to normal. I took a small breath opening my eyes; she looked better now that I wasn't threatening her life.

I crossed my arms, "im sorry elli." I told her and she looked confused.

I drew back my hand slamming it to her face. she clutched her nose as it bled and I pushed her from the door and ran out.

I heard her calling after me but I already was sprinting as fast as I could.

I was breathing a bit rough as I came to Jennifers house. I stepped toward it and a weird smell hit my nose... it smelt sweet but at the same time repulsive.

I continued to the house and I closed my eyes listening. i could hear two hearts beating and someone talking. I pushed open the door and silently walked to where the noise was coming from.

I could hear was the voice was saying.

"just have her drink this." Jennifer said and I heard my mom sigh softly.

"I didn't want this life for her... I guess I will have to end it." my eyes widened at my moms voice. she was going to kill me.

I turned around and ran home. I stumbled crashing into the ground a few times because my tears blocked my vision.

I made it back through the front door where elli was waiting. she looked pissed off then instantly frowned seeing tears fall endlessly down my face.

she brought me close hugging me, "she... she is going to kill me." I sobbed into her shoulder.

she rubbed my shoulder, "are you sure?" she whispered gently. she rubbed my back in a soothing matter.

I sniffled pulling away, "im going to my room... see you later." I pulled away from her going upstairs.

I sat on my bed and waited for her to leave. I heard the door close and saw her run into the woods. I immediately went into action. I packed all my clothes within a few minutes.

I went down stairs packing some food then grabbed a piece of paper. I sat at the table and began writing my run away letter.

'dear mom,

I heard you talk to Jennifer and even though I thought you cared I still love you as my mother... im writing this because I am running away, dont look for me and if someone ask say I went to go look for my father or something. I never got around asking about that man that helped create me but it never mattered.

im sorry that I disappointed you and I hope that one day we may be together again.

love your monster of a daughter- storm.'

I folded the note and wrote to mom on the front and set it on the counter then grabbed my bag walking out the front door.

to the hospital.