does your heart beat 2

"oh storm!" my eyes shot open when I was pulled into a hug but that wasnt it. my gut twistced so bad when I smelt that sweet smell again and saw my moms neck pulsing with blood as she blubbered into my shoulder.

I gulped pulling away standing up, "mom I am alright. see?" I turned around smiling.

she sniffed sitting on my bed, "yah... but where have you been? you didnt come home..." she whispered and I knew she was about to cry.

I gulped clenching my teeth and sat next to her rubbing her back, "I just got in a small accident and had to go to the hospital. once I was better I came straight back." I told her trying to smile but my stomach was twisting up again.

she frowned, "maybe you should go back to the hospital. your cold and you look sick." she told me pressing her warm hand to my face.

I shivered from the feeling, I also held back the feeling of ripping her head off and devouring her blood.

I pulled away clearing my voice, "im fine just a flue is going around." I told her facing away.

I caught a glance in my mirror and frowned. my face looked a bit pale and my dark brown eyes stood out in contrast. not to mention I had a starved face on.

I coughed and rubbed my eyes, "im gonna take a shower... do you think you could make me some breakfast?" I asked while gathering my clothes.

I saw her nod and she got up heading down stairs. I gulped and my stomach twisted. I went to the bathroom and stood under the hot shower.

after half an hour of just numbingly standing there I finished up and headed down stairs.

I smelt the good food but could also smell my moms blood and I could hear it thumping through her heart. I swallowed sitting at the island and she smiled setting food in front of me.

I picked up my fork taking a hesitant bite. I didnt know if I could eat human food anymore... I swallowed and waited a mintue but nothing happened.

I smiled digging in and I could actually feel my stomach feel up and I wasn't feeling sick at all. I chugged my milk and my mom just smiled watching me eat.

when I finished I giggled hugging her, "thanks mom. im feeling much better." I chimed kissing her cheek and headed up stairs.

"dont forget you have school in an hour!" my mom shouted as I headed into my room. I instantly froze. school... around people... full of blood...?

I started hyperventilating, what if I kill someone and thoughs vampires come after me and kill me?

my hand shot to my arm but it was weird... it didnt hurt anymore. I hesitated before lifting up the bandage. my eyes widened as I saw clean smooth skin. hm... maybe when thoughs vampire dudes killed the vampire that bit me, it healed me...

I smiled brightly, "im not going to hurt anyone." there was truth to that. I didnt feel that twisting hunger and I felt more alive.

I quickly changed, brushing my teeth, and grabbed my bag heading downstairs, "ok mom! im off, see you when I get back!" I shouted as I walked out the front door.

I headed down the street thinking about when I road the train. I road it to go to the next town over for the candy called six-lets. well that candy doesn't sell besides there. its kind of depressing that I didnt get to get to eat my candy...

"storm!" I jerked my head to the right when I heard my name and grinned waving back at my pink haired friend.

I looked around before jogging across the road and hugged her, "hey rosey how are you?" I gave her one more small squeeze and let her go.