does your heart beat 12

he pressed his lips to mine resting his head on shoulder.

"your mine now... if you forget that I will punish you." he growled out sending shivers down my spine to my core.

"promise?" I whispered making him groan.

he pressed his forehead to mine, "to fucking pluto and back." he whispered as he cupped my cheeks gently.>

I gasped shooting up looking around. it felt as I just relived a memory. my hand went up to my neck where I had felt that mans fangs in my neck.

I shook my head looking around. I was back in my room still in the gown I wore for the ritual. I slid off my bed pulling my clothing off as I went to the bathroom.

I kicked the door shut and turned the water on. I went to go turn on the lights when I saw me... or well I think it is me.

I raised a hand and the stranger mimicked. I opened and closed my mouth but it mirror my actions perfectly.

I reached up touching my cheek bone. this was me... this was truly me...

I dropped my head with my lip quivering, I was officially a monster... I may not be deformed into a grotesque creature but my fangs and sharp almost inhuman features told the story.

I felt a small tear roll down my cheek as I gripped the counter top, there is no way back now.

I waa started by a sudden knocking on the door. I quickly wiped my eyes and nose, "yes? who is it?" I called out the froze. even my voice was different. it didn't sound weird or like an Angels voice, it sounded softer and clearer like after a good throat clear.

"storm? are you alright in there? is everything ok?" I looked over at the mirror as the queen spoke.

I closed my eyes turning my head away from the mirror, "yes queen Camilla... im fine." I muttered wrapping a towel around me before opening up the door.

within a second I was pulled into a hug and was instantly gushed. I watched as she grabbed my face commenting how beautiful I was. was I ugly before...?

she pinched my cheeks and I felt almost like a new born baby as she pulled me into another tight hug.

I pulled back giving a small smile, "if you would excuse me I have to shower." she gave a nod letting me go. I went back inside the bathroom while she left my room.

***

I smoothed out the dress before nodding at the guards. they pushed open the door and I faked a small smile as I walked into the room.

I saw the queen and king talking to the elders but stopped when they heard the doors open. Camilla smiled at me motionening me to them.

I stopped a foot away from them and she tugged me forward gently, "gentlemen, this is our new daughter, storm gracious Darlington." she announced proudly.

I smiled a bit and this one was for real. she did t care I was a monster she cared... right?

i looked up at the 5 elders, "pleasure to meet you all." I spoke in a soft tone giving a small bow.

they all looked me up and down; truth be told I was feeling like I was being eye raped. I was wearing a silver blue dress that went to my knees and showed almost no cleavage but I couldn't help but feel dirty as they continued to stare.