Chapter two

CHAPTER TWO: leaving forks

〔︎⁂︎ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴜs⁂︎〕︎

"Where are they?" NICKLAUS MUTTERED, SITTING AT THE EMPTY TABLE. The Swan boy was confused, they should have been at table before him, yet, they weren't. Klaus was behind confused and worried.

It wasn't as if the weather was one that would make them stay home, it was very cloudy. The newly eighteen-year-old boy left his tray, walking to his sister's table. He ignored the way her friends looked at him, as he leaned to his sister. "I need to talk to you, Bell."

Bella looked at her friends. "Just sit here, Klaus."

Klaus thought about how weird Bella's friends were, always looking at him as if there was something odd about him. And if he turned to look back at them, they all quickly looked away. As if that helped, Klaus would catch how they all turned.

The Swan boy grounded his teeth against each set, annoyed and angry. He felt that something was off. The Cullen family always warned him when they wouldn't be in school.
But, this time they didn't.

So, it had to connect to what had happened at the twin's party.

Bella's friends gapped at the Swan brother. They sometimes had forgotten that the two were related.  Klaus pulled out the chair, sitting next to Bella, leaning to her. "We need to talk later, something's wrong."