Chapter ten

CHAPTER TEN:  plan

CHAPTER TEN: plan

[╬═]Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔⓛⓞⓝⓖ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓤⓢ[╬═]

NICKLAUS SWAN WAITED ON HIS PORCH, AWKWARDLY ROCKING BACK AND FORTH ON HIS HEELS. He waited for either Jasper or Alice to speak, but neither did. "Okay, to be fair-"

"What were you thinking?" Alice questioned him, stopping him from speaking.

"Oh, well, when? Back there," he gestured inside the house.

"No, when Bella said you'd skip eating," Jasper interrupted.

"I wasn't hungry. Seriously, and the whole, leaving the window open, I was just used to being cold when I fall asleep," Klaus explained to them. "Okay, come on, you both know that you are freezing, correct?"

Jasper smiled as Klaus had tried to distract Alice. The pixie-cut girl fought to keep the smile from coming to her face. "Klaus, that is dangerous! Anyone could have just came into your room."

"Yeah, again," he nervously scratched his neck. "kinda the whole point. I don't know, I just thought, that maybe, you'd have came back at some time, so I just left the window open."

"Of course we were coming back for you," Jasper spoke, hearing-and feeling-how nervous and uncertain he was towards the end. "We'd never just leave you."

"Could have fooled me," he lowly spoke, sitting down on the steps.

"Edward was right, or we thought he was," Alice says. Then her head lifted up, as did Jasper's. Jasper wrapped an arm around Klaus's waist, pulling him closer as they entered the house again.

"What's going on?" Klaus whispered to Jasper.

"Edward just called. Jacob hung up on him."

"Bella," Alice called. "It's Edward. He thinks your dead. Rosalie told him why I came here."

Everyone turned to Jacob, as Bella does. "Why-why didn't you let me speak to him?" She yells.

"He didn't ask for you," Jacob glared back.

"I don't care!"

"Bella! He's going to Volturi." Alice told.

"Holy shit," Klaus cursed, shocked.

"He wants to die to," Alice finished.

"These dramatic motherfuckers," Klaus muttered, dragging a hand into his hair. "Okay, let's go."

[╬═]Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔⓛⓞⓝⓖ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓤⓢ[╬═]

The two vampires and Swan brother had hoped into the car. Jacob was trying to convince Bella into not going.

"So, are you guys moving back, after this?" Klaus asked the two.

"Uh," Alice nervously glanced back at him. "I'm sure we are. We want to be back with you, Klaus."

"Then why did you leave?" Klaus found himself asking, glancing up to see if Bella or Jacob were coming anywhere near them. "God, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that. I just- it's been...difficult."

"I'm so sorry, Klaus," Alice speaks, voice filled with guilt and sadness, she grabbed a hold of his hand. Jasper pecked Klaus's cheek when the passenger door opened,  Klaus didn't react to either, looking down at how Alice grabbed his hand. Bella entered the car.

Jacob rounded the car, leaning on the driver's window side. "Please,  Bella. Just...stay here. Klaus." Jasper's eyes shifted to Jacob, as Alice turns to look at them, disbelief he was doing this. "For Charlie." Jacob continues. "For me."

"I have to go," Bella replied.

Jacob slowly moved back, head still in the car, but his upper body out. "I'm begging you, please."

"Goodbye, Jacob."

Jacob moved back, walking back towards the house. Alice started to drive.

"That was getting really, really awkward," Klaus speaks.

"Wait," Bella yells, glancing back. "Klaus stay here."

"What? No way-"

"Please, stay here, in case Dad comes back, you've been worrying him the most," Bella replies. "Anyway, your to tired and dehydrated and-"

"That was a low blow, wish you would have told me before," Klaus replied, before he got out of the car. "Tell Eddie, he's an idiot."

Jasper was immediately next to Klaus, who glanced over at him. "This is insane."

Jasper scanned Klaus, before pulling the brunette towards him and smiling.  Once again, Klaus didn't really react.

He was glad that the two had came back, but angry that they had left him in the first place.

Jasper felt the multiple emotions coming off of Klaus, but he didn't do anything about it. He wasn't about to make Klaus feel calm or happy if the other was clearly upset and confused.

Honestly, Jasper was surprised the other even let him and Alice stay in the house.

[╬═]Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓑⓔⓛⓞⓝⓖ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓤⓢ[╬═]
{723}