Introductions (Part 4)

-----TOMMY'S POV (STILL FLASHBACK)-----

When it finally reached 5:59, which felt like years waiting, I saw the boy with dark chocolate brown hair, still wearing his Santa Hat, and signature sunglasses. Deo wore an orange sweater with a white collared shirt inside, dark blue ripped jeans, and black converse. He had a few accessories, including several silver rings, a black chained necklace, and on one ear, a silver heart earring, and the other ear, a black heart earring. His mother was wearing casual clothing, just a T-Shirt with a light jacket on top, light blue jeans, and white converse.

When they arrived, I ran to Deo, wanting to grab him in a tight hug, but it would be super awkward, since we did just meet yesterday. Instead of squeezing him to death, I grabbed his hand and ran to the flower field. I quickly told his mom if she wanted to talk to my family, they're over there, while pointing towards them. She then walked towards them smiling, as me and Deo sat down. I forgot to let go of Deo's hand so he just stared at me then at my hand. I then said, "Oh shit, sorry big man" while covering my face with my hands, knowing I was a bright pink colour right now. Deo then smiled at me and said "Nono it's alright Tommy". I smiled and relaxed after that embarrassing experience.

"Do you wanna go to my place? Because my family is worried about us staying outside, you know what I mean? The murderer is still around." I said the first part in a cheery tone, but got a bit quiet when I said the murderer part. "Oh sure, let me ask my mom first." He then said, with an excited tone to go over to my place. "Maybe even I'll be able to have a sleepover" he spoke again, but winking at me this time. I then immediately smiled, but blushing a tiny bit, because of his wink (/p). He ran over to my family chatting with his mum.

------DEO'S POV (STILL FLASHBACK)-----

As I walked toward the blonde boy laying on the flower field, just like how I met him yesterday, he immediately got up and ran towards me and my mom. While he was running, I observed his outfit. The blonde boy with his deep blue ocean eyes, wore a dark red hoodie with black rose designs. Black ripped jeans with fishnets underneath, and doc martin boots. He wore a several accessories, including a few black rings, silver chain necklaces, and black pearl hanging earrings. I would say he looks really stylish, very emo though, hah. He then suggested that we go to his place, because of the murderer. But in reality I knew he wouldn't hurt us, especially being around this many people is dangerous for him. I do want to go to Tommy's place so why not.

I walked towards his family, including my mom. I was interested in what they were talking about, and of course I need to be good friends with Tommy's family if I wanted to become his close friend..or more?(/p) I don't f*cking know what I'm thinking. When I got there, I waved and smiled, they did the same. A lady that I suppose was Tommy's mother said "Why not we all introduce ourselves? Hm?" then she nudged a man that looks like Tom's father. She spoke out first "I'm Tommy's mother, nice to meet you, Deo." and kindly smiled. The man that was nudged smiled and said "Nice to meet you, Deo. I am Tommy's father, please take good care of him." A tall boy with long pink hair said "Hi, I'm Tom's oldest brother, don't you dare hurt him." then gave me a glare. I quickly nodded and said "Oh, I would never" smiling brightly. Another boy that looked shy, and resembled his mother greatly, quickly said " Hi, I'm the middle child." then stared at my appearance.

I then introduced myself, don't want to be rude. "Hi, I'm Timedeo, but call me Deo. I promise to stay by Tommy's side." and smiled, with no lies behind my words. I then turned to my mother, and asked "Could I go to their place and maybe have a sleepover?". She then thought about it for a while, and then nodded "Sure sweetie, just remember to behave, I'll come pick you up tomorrow at 2pm." I smiled, probably one of the best smiles I've smiled in a long time. My mother smiled, seeing how happy and excited I was, it's been a long time since I've been this happy to be honest. I then ran to Tommy, hearing my mom ask Tom's dad if he was okay with that. But I just kept running towards Tommy, excited to bring the good news.

When I got to Tommy I said "I can go to your place and have a sleepover!!" in a happy tone. His face lit up, smiling. "YESSS LET'S F*CKING GOOOOO" he yelled. Then his father yelled back "Watch your language Tommy!". Me and him bursted into the most wild laughs I've ever heard. We both fell onto the flower field, still giggling. After calming down a bit, my mom walked towards us, so I got up, and pulled me into a hug, "I'll see you tomorrow, be a good boy." she said, stroking my hair. I said another goodbye, and watched her leave. Tommy then grabbed my hand, yet again, and shouted "Let's go guys!" towards his family, still tugging on my hand, running towards their house. I covered my face with my free hand, blushing since Tommy just grabbed my hand, again, I still don't know why I felt embarrassed(/p). Even when girls or my other friends held my hand, I wasn't this embarrassed, nor blushed. 

-----A/N-----

HI GUYS! Glad I got another chapter out- I'm like so active lmfao even though I've warned you guys multiple times that I'd be very inactive but oh well. But school is starting tomorrow, so I probably won't write another one tom, or maybe I will. I swear it'll be no later then in a week. The length of each chapter depends on my mood, so I don't exactly know if the next one will be long or short- nor know when I'll update. Thank you so much for the ranks? like omg? 15 out of 640 for howdoitag? literally tysm. Maybe it'll change in a while to something like 20 when you read this but whatever. I'll start the next chapter now, maybe even get it out today? IDRK HAHAHAHAHAHA

Remember to stay safe!! Drink lots of water and don't skip meals!!

Have a great day/afternoon or evening/night!!

(1125 words)