A/N (!Important!)

Hello readers, I apologize for the slowest of updates and lack of writing, but I'm losing my interest in this specific ship. I'll leave this book un-completed just because I might have a time where I get random motivation for this ship. I'll leave the rest of this book for you all to let your imagination run wild. I did have plot planned, and wish I could've wrote more in this book, but I think this is it for me. I'm planning on writing a new book, because I actually want to pursue writing, as it is my dream, but I won't become an actual author or anything, I just want to write an actual novel, not some shipping fanfic like this one. I appreciate every single read, vote, and comment I get, you all mean a lot to me. But it's better if I have this here instead of discontinuing without a word.

The next book I'll be writing will be my own LGBTQ+ book with my own characters, so I hope some of you could maybe check it out and support my writing, as you've supported this one. It's not like I dislike this ship or anything, it's just I've lost interest. Kind of leaning towards Purpledinnit nowadays could also be the reason, but to be able to focus on a new book I'm planning, I'd need to be able to keep up 2 books at the same time, which is something I cannot do. Maybe I'll pickup this book again in the future, but for now, signing off. <3

--

I'm also deeply saddened by the fact Techno has passed away, and fuck all the people who are actually celebrating his death, that's actually messed up. Rest in peace Technoblade, I (we) love and appreciate everything you have done. You can finally have a rest in heaven, you deserve it king.

--

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR EVERYTHING, STAY SAFE AND HAVE A GREAT SUMMER!