Chapter 67: The Disappearance of the Cloud Ocean Faction Disciples

Cloud Ocean Faction was located on the South Sea, surrounded by fog, tidal waves, and mountains. Before the establishment of Dajin, Cloud Ocean Faction was already a powerful cultivation faction that acted as a leader of all cultivators around the South Sea Region. The faction had enjoyed a long and glorious history!

Yanhai City was located next to Jiuhua, known for maritime trade with various factions and cultivators in the South Sea. It was also a city that was frequented by cultivators.

But today, something happened at a base of Cloud Ocean Faction, located in Yanhai City, causing the entire place to become all muddled up!

In the grand hall sat a short, skinny elder with grey hair. He was wearing a gown with cloud patterns on it, and his eyes glared at the young men bowing down in front of him intently.

"Wasn't she with you? How did she disappear, just like that? Aren't you elite disciples of our faction? How could you fail in protecting your Junior Sister?"

This elder was furious. If these disciples weren't talented individuals that the faction had been working so hard to train, he would've already slapped them!

"What should I do if the Faction Master asks me for his daughter? What should I tell him?"

Upon hearing this, the disciples glanced awkwardly at each other.

"Go find her!"

"Yes..." The disciples bowed and were about to leave when the elder called them back, "Wait!"

"Yes, Elder?" A handsome young man who was leading the group bowed down and asked.

"Did she say anything before she disappeared?"

"Uh..." After some thought, one of them answered, "Junior Sister Ye said she's going to play Diablo..."

"Di... what?" The elder was confused while the disciples glanced at each other.

"This is a clue. Don't worry, Elder. We will find our junior sister?"

...

"Diablo... Doesn't sound like something good..." Yun Lian, the first disciple of Cloud Ocean Faction in his generation, muttered worriedly, "It is an evil cult?"

"It sounds like one..." Yun Lan who was beside Yun Lian muttered to himself; he was with Ye Xiaoye right before she disappeared.

"What other clues do you have?" Yun Lian asked.

"That's it..." Yun Lan thought about it and suddenly remembered something. "Oh, right, Senior Sister Zhou took Junior Sister Ye to Jiuhua City the day before yesterday. Since then, Junior Sister Ye had been talking about Diablo. Do you think it has something to do..."

"What are we waiting for?" Yun Lian exclaimed, "Contact her with your communication jade!"

"Who reached Junior Sister Zhou with their communication jade?"

...

At the same time, the sorcerers and sorceresses at the internet café fired fire bolts, immediately clearing the corrupt rogues out of the way.

Zhou Hongying picked up the dropped items as she asked, "Junior Sister Ye, don't you have to go back to Yanhai City? Why are you here?"

"Uh..." Ye Xiaoye's pretty face reddened as she stuck out her tongue playfully. "What's the hurry, let me play for a while first..."

"..." Just then, Zhou Hongying's communication jade vibrated.

"Junior Sister Zhou said Junior Sister Ye is in Jiuhua City!" Yun Lian pulled his sword from the wall and said in a hurry, "Come on, let's go to Jiuhua City!"