Chapter 135: Come and Gain Levels!

When Wanyu found this small bookstore in this remote corner, it was already dark.

After searching for the book for most of the day, she saw a long line of people waiting in front of the shop when she came to this narrow street with some servants.

Usually, the closer to the downtown in Jiuhua City, the safer it was. This area was obviously better than the location of Fang Qi's shop.

Of course, Zhang Wanyu wouldn't stand in line as everyone else did. She walked to the front of the line and asked, "Is this the place where the Diablo novel is sold?"

At this moment, a servant-looking young man paid for the book happily. Yu Zhiwei looked up at the woman standing in front of her and said politely, "I'm sorry, but they're sold out."

"Sold out..." Zhang Wanyu froze. "We just arrived, and the books are sold out?!"

The servant-looking young man who was about to leave looked at Zhang Wanyu as he noticed her luxurious dressing. Then, he said with a smile, "Hey, Lady, I can sell my book to you if you want."

Zhang Wanyu was pleased. "Thank you! How much do you want?"

"One crystal."

Zhang Wanyu's face fell. "What did you say?!"

One crystal?

It was more than enough to buy all the volumes of Celestial Warrior that were out at the moment!

"No?" The servant-looking young man said with disdain, "Then forget it."

Zhang Wanyu snorted, thinking that she would be a fool to pay so much for a book!

She walked to Yu Zhiwei and asked, "Miss, when will you restock the books?"

Yu Zhiwei said, "I'm sorry, but I was just selling them for a friend. There are no reprints."

She pointed at the sign beside the door that said, [Only 1,000 copies for sale.]

"Huh?"

Besides Zhang Wanyu, all the other people in the line were stupefied!

Only 1,000 copies? No reprints? With such booming sales, is this author stupid?!Zhang Wanyu thought.

As to pirated versions, it never crossed her mind.

After Dong Qingli worked with the official force in Jiuhua City and gave a brutal hit to the people who were selling pirated books, few people dared to do such a risky business!

But, how could she find a copy now?

Time was essential to business. The Wind and Moon Pavilion was losing its customers. Although they could afford it, Dong Qingli wouldn't like her incompetence.

Besides, the loss of profit in the Wind and Moon Pavilion would be much more than a crystal!

Finally, she gritted her teeth and said, "Stop! I'll take it for one crystal!"

"Huh!!??"

All the people around them were stupefied.

"Pay one crystal for one book?!"

"Is she crazy?!"

"What's she thinking about?"

"She's obviously rich..."

Even Yu Zhiwei who was sitting in her shop was stupefied by this.

However...

Diablo? Zhang Wanyu found this name quite familiar.