Chapter 133: Diablo's Sudden Popularity

-Fusheng Restaurant-

It was a mid-range restaurant. Some warriors would come here for a drink, and nearby cultivators would occasionally come here to have meals. Although it wasn't as high-end as the Wind and Moon Pavilion, it was quite famous among nearby residents.

Besides, since some big bookstores were close by, the customers' favorite entertainment in this restaurant was listening to the stories.

"Here's Mr. Yu!"

"What will Mr. Yu tell today?"

"How about Three Saints again?"

"Forget it! I've listened to it many times!" one customer complained. "He just told it yesterday, and it will be boring to hear it again today!"

"How about the part where the main character dropped down the cliff?" A cultivator said with a wine cup in his hand, "The only part interesting about that story is when he survived the fall and gained a great treasure."

"I'm tired of that too!" A luxuriously dressed warrior shook his head and said, "How about the part where he met a powerful master? The hero met an old grandmaster when he was in a desperate situation!"

At this moment, Mr. Yu slammed the gavel on the table and began, "Everyone, do you know what lies at the end of the Tianjue Ocean to the distant west?"

"Ugh? I don't remember this part in Celestial Warrior, right?"

"What is there?"

"Isn't it the legendary endless death zone where the monsters live?"

"Today, I'll tell you the story of Diablo!" Mr. Yu raised his head and said.

"Diablo?!"

"What's this Diablo?" All the people in the audience looked at each other and then gazed at the old storyteller in confusion.

"In the distant west, gods lived in the heaven with boundless light, and they were called angels. Their enemies were called demons!

"While the angels and demons fought, humans were caught in between and struggled to survive..."

"What's this place?" Everyone looked at each other with curiosity.

"There are such entities like angels and demons?"

"How about humans? Were there any Emperor Warriors or Immortals who could build a force to fight the demons?"

"Good question..."

The customers had gotten tired of hearing stories about combat techniques and celestial spells. When they heard the novel elements such as Paladin and demons, they felt...

"Is this also a novel? Is it a new book?!"

They felt as if a new world were opened to them!

It seemed like there was really an unknown place on the other side of the ocean. And in that world, there were characters such as Paladins and Sorceresses, and there was a new power structure that they had never known before such as magics! In that world, the angels and demons battled each other fiercely!

A cultivator exclaimed, "They also have people like cultivators? Can the sorceresses make spiritual artifacts?"

"They even have lofty warriors such as Paladins?!" an aristocratic warrior inhaled deeply and said, "The Paladins can practice spiritual spells?!"

"They have crazy warriors who are barbarians?!"

A cultivator asked with great curiosity, "The Druid cultivated the transformational techniques to this level?! Who is his master? Is his master the legendary Thousand-Face Godly Master?"